Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashenfield

re: Wow Addons

I just remembered Arkinventory exists.  Great inventory management system.

Carbinite , Bartender and Healium

Gatherer, Auctioneer. I am trying to keep my WoW as clean as possible this time. Addon has to be super functional or I don't install it.
Ashenfield

Then ArkInventory is for you! :)

I remember it now. Not sure if I want to upset my layout as I have things set in certain bags now. Will likely give it a try anyway. Not sure how it works across multiple computers.
Spidubic

Played around with some addons. I had forgot about Carbonite and will be giving it more of a try. I like the map and quest log. Bartender4 is gone. I don't need all the stuff it adds as I am quite happy with the standard bar UI. Arkinventory I will have to play with for a bit. Fairly major chance to bag look that I need more time to figure out if I like or not. I added Altoholic as it lets you see what alts have in bags or what their profession levels are. Great if you have a lot of alts.
Spidubic

Arkinventory is awesome and if I did not already have a system in place for my bags and bank I might use it but on my Druid especially I have the bags in my bank all sorted out with herbs, pigments, and ink for each level and short of making up a bunch of rules in Ark I don't see an easy way to duplicate it.
Ashenfield

I guess I like that once I build a system it can transfer to every character and I never have to worry about sorting manually ever again. Takes a while to get the initial set up done, but once you get there, inventory management is not even a consideration.

I am not sure it would work for me and my alts.

Example: Amokk Druid Herbalist Inscription

1st bag 16 slot. First 8 are first level herbs and inks.Second 8 are second level herbs and inks.

2nd bag 16 slot. First 8 are third level herbs and inks. Second 8 are fourth level herbs and inks.

Pandomokk Tailor

1st bag is 1st tier cloth. 2nd bag is 2nd tier cloth.

Different bag layout for different alts. Each guy is set up different depending on his craft. I don't think I can drop one ruleset on every alt. Maybe for the bags they carry I could but Arkinventory converts all bags to its design and would mess up my bank. I may dabble with it at some point but for now my system is working pretty good.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> MMO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: