Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Darkhawke

re: The Greatest Story ever told.........continued.. LOTRO

With Helms Deep release ive decided to return to LOTRO , and atm i am lvl 75 and 2 expansions behind , so i have a ton of content to experience..

For starters with HD there was also a combat revamp , making combat more fluid and reactive and cutting back on some of the more fluff skills and focusing on action ..  Now this isnt Tera  like  combat by any means , the LOTRO combat is tactical and enjoyable... ..

Now to the good stuff.

i left off in the Goldenwood with Galadriel advising the fellowship , with her help we are going to take the Great River as the safest rout to continue , .. you know the story ... as we stop for camp , Boromir really screws up ,"Turbine really has done a wonderful job again weaving YOUR story into Tolkiens world "

So with the fellowship broken i find myself in Rohan , The men of Rohan are fighting there own war here as there are enemies and deceit everywhere, after earning there trust i have been gifted a War-Steed and lessons in mounted combat ( this is excellently done , very fluid and realistic ,,fun fun fun ) 

Fort now i will continue to fight in Rohan , and hone my Riding Skills , which BTW your War_STeed has a Skill tree as expansive ,detailed and customizable as your character, also the War STeed gear works just as Moria Legendary Items as they can be lvled reforged and enhanced to fit your style...

At lvl 75 and the cap now at 95 .. i have ton of great game in front of me ,LOTRO as always should never be missed by any Tolkien or MMO fan ... the journey is fantastic and astands alone in the MMO world..

Sounds awesome. But I doubt I will be jumping to LotRO. I have tried multiple times to get into it and every time I have left with LotRO never being able to get my interest. I have been stuck in North Downs forever and think that may be killing my enjoyment. That and a nagging hesitation that seems to follow me on multiple computers. Every 90 seconds or so the game just stops for a second or two then continues on. Oh yeah, and it claims I need to buy something which I know I had bought already.
Darkhawke

Wild Horses on Plains of Rohan

Really beautiful work by Turbine ....

The bears didnt mind sharing there fishing hole in Rohan 

you are making me want to redownload it! lol.

what server did we get moved to? i cant find any of my characters.

Torvalis wrote:

what server did we get moved to? i cant find any of my characters.

we are on Vilya .. always have been

i found it, it was hiding.

So over the holiday , Nidous and i both pushed to 40 , nearly catching Dizz who is sitting at 45 and nearly ready to enter Moria , plan is to catch up and run Moria together , if you ever wanted to experience LOTRO and all its greatness now is a good time..

Darkhawke wrote:

So over the holiday , Nidous and i both pushed to 40 , nearly catching Dizz who is sitting at 45 and nearly ready to enter Moria , plan is to catch up and run Moria together , if you ever wanted to experience LOTRO and all its greatness now is a good time..

Some crazy moments in a matter of 5 levels. Fun stuff.

Torvalis

sweet, i have played a bit, doing mostly the storyline missions. i got to 66 and almost to 67 now, on my warden. having lots of fun.

Oddly enough I have an odd hankering to give WoW a try. Even if it is for just a month. I kind of miss my Druid.
Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
Oddly enough I have an odd hankering to give WoW a try. Even if it is for just a month. I kind of miss my Druid.

Or you could jump back into LOTRO with the rest of us.............

Darkhawke wrote:
Spidubic wrote:

I could. Champion is sitting in North Downs. Or thereabouts. Would be glad to get him out of there and on to new lands. He has been stuck there for what seems like forever. But the lag every 30 seconds really gets to me and I never got that solved. Plus I am not overly happy with my Champion which means a possible character swap and then replaying North Downs again. Not really up for that. Right now just looking for some good plain fun. No aggravation which is what awaits me in LotrO.

Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
Darkhawke wrote:
Spidubic wrote:

I could. Champion is sitting in North Downs. Or thereabouts. Would be glad to get him out of there and on to new lands. He has been stuck there for what seems like forever. But the lag every 30 seconds really gets to me and I never got that solved. Plus I am not overly happy with my Champion which means a possible character swap and then replaying North Downs again. Not really up for that. Right now just looking for some good plain fun. No aggravation which is what awaits me in LotrO.

wish i could help with the lag .. issue .. but its not in my. resume..Champs kik ass tho .. DPS machines at higher lvls

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: