Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: LoTro Sale

Helms deep expansion is 50% off , and there is triple bonus points for TP purchases

i would buy it if i could...

ah when i looked at the pricing (30 dollars), plus you get 2,000 TP? i couldnt pass it up, so i bought helm's deep and got rohan for free! now i have all the exp packs. i got torvaraen to 41 so far, but it is slow going, and torvalis is up to 78 now just starting in rohan.

Will be no purchases by me during the sale. Actually regretting the three month sub I grabbed. Have barely played the last week or so. Lag has returned and my interest has waned. Perhaps in the New Year I can get back into it but right now LotrO is not high on my game list. Otherwise $30 down the drain.
Darkhawke

Dam .. well that sux Spid , wish your connection was better , its such abgreat game and you are so close to Moria... you should try to push there...

It was either stupid or brilliant depending on what happens down the road but after reading Torv's comment about the expansion and 2000TPs I decided to roll the dice and buy the expansion. It was too cheap to pass up.
Torvalis

cool, man. i hope some of the lag clears up for you. the game is so much more fun from moria on. really digging rohan, and loved dunlad/ nan curunir.

Torvalis wrote:

cool, man. i hope some of the lag clears up for you. the game is so much more fun from moria on. really digging rohan, and loved dunlad/ nan curunir.

Awesome Amokk, and i say with a bit of reservation but you are so close and i can only speak for myself , but at 41 you really are very close to Moria and the rest of us , Dizz , Nid, Pain and I are all just inside Moria .. Torv i know is lvlin an alt also .. ill wait for you .. Would be great if we all could move thru Moria as a group .. its a great experience .. so much to do and see there ..

Darkhawke wrote:
Torvalis wrote:

Awesome Amokk, and i say with a bit of reservation but you are so close and i can only speak for myself , but at 41 you really are very close to Moria and the rest of us , Dizz , Nid, Pain and I are all just inside Moria .. Torv i know is lvlin an alt also .. ill wait for you .. Would be great if we all could move thru Moria as a group .. its a great experience .. so much to do and see there ..

well i guess not replying means , you dont have an intent of catching up...

Still here, just busy. Being doing some computer upgrades. Got a super deal on a 4Tb hard drive and have been trying to get it working on my computer. After messing around for a few days trying this and that and getting my motherboard RMA'd it turns out my Windows 7 install does not like the 4Tb drive. And since I was going to have to swap the motherboard out I decided on getting a new case. And since one nothing ever goes easy I also ended up installing Windows 8 to solve my 4Tb hard drive issue. But since I wanted to wait on Windows 8 till I could get an SSD drive as a boot drive I was kind of stuck. Until I ended up bring a tiny 40Gb SSD from work that we could never sell. So it is my boot drive for now till I can get a bigger one. Slowly rebuilding and getting things installed so probably no gaming for a little while.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> MMO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: