Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Heroic Characters

This is tempting.

Might be cool to get my level 37 Zerk to 85. My Conjuror is 73 so not worth it. Beastlord is 64 which is borderline tempting. Or maybe a new Ranger, never had a Ranger.
Spidubic

Just read this!

"First, for a limited time, players can create a Heroic Character for free. Oct. 1 until Oct. 15 is our “Hero’s Call” event which invites new players to create one free new Heroic Character per household. Existing accounts can create or upgrade to a Heroic Character for free too!"

One free boost to 85! Now I have to decide what I want to do. Boost a new character or an old one? Slacaxe my Berzerker is an obvious one as he is 37 and I do not have a plate tank at higher level. Or my 48 Fury as I do not have a healer type class at high level either. Or bump a new character?

What class do we need at higher level for the guild?
Torvalis

interesting...

Ended up making a Wood Elf Ranger named Toule. Figured why not have one at the ready. Still thinking Slacaxe my Zerk will get the Heroic boost to 85.
Spidubic

Ranger Toule is level 16 now and seems to be relying on melee for most battles. Bow simply draws the mob in then Toule melees them down. Slowly. DPS seems not existent. Of course all his skills are basic with no upgrades. Not much point at this level. Plus if I do boost him to 85 then upgrading is a waste. Not sure really if I want to bump him or Slacaxe my Zerk as he seems more up my alley and I don't have a full on plate wearing sword swinging high level.
Dizzarian

WOW that's crazy, now what to do for my lot of alts.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> EQ2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: