Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Spidubic

re: EQ2 - no place like home

I have to say EQ2 is still my top MMO. So many things to catch up on. All my characters had their AA points reset, slowly figuring them out. Dabbling with my Beastlord to get back in the swing of things. And had to visit Ogek's house and see all the cool stuff. Have not attempted crafting yet, maybe tomorrow night. Guess I will be playing EQ2 for a while. When I get the time.
Darkhawke

yea always a good time.. i reset my Templar tonite and been foolin with him some .. had a nice BL weapon drop ill put it in GB ...

yah I'm loving this return to EQ2 also.

Amokk remember we have crafting stations in the guild house along with harvesting chests so it makes it easy to do. If we need to add more we can plan on it.
Darkhawke

would like see us get some vendors and chrono in GH also .. i still have 2 mill status .. but we need lvls .. we are near 38 .. 40 unlocks some stuff i think

Such a great game and hoping we can stick witjh this till EQ Next in 6-8 months .. I know me and Dizz are in we got the latest expansion today , Amokk seems like hes interested and Ash and Lithe have been in game , we could have some really great old fashioned Defender Guild Nites , ..

Does buying the latest expansion get me the previous? I think I have missed 2 expansions.
Darkhawke

I dont think so ... But you dont need the last one till you are lvl 90 so i would get the one before that .. think it was age of discovery

Dizzarian wrote:
Amokk remember we have crafting stations in the guild house along with harvesting chests so it makes it easy to do. If we need to add more we can plan on it.

Ogek cannot craft in the guild hall as we seem to be missing a Stove and Keg. tongue out

Nevermind. Found where to buy them.

Last edited by Spidubic on 2013/07/14 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Spidubic

Darkhawke wrote:
I dont think so ... But you dont need the last one till you are lvl 90 so i would get the one before that .. think it was age of discovery

I have Age of Discovery! So I am good for now. Happy
Spidubic

Started doing some crafting on Ogek this morning. At least this was fairly easy to pickup again. I must say EQ2 got crafting 90% right. It is fairly simply to learn but has enough complexity to keep it from seeming too easy. Only thing I would like added( and maybe they have) is a way to customize recipes. Add an extra ingredient or something and tweak the resulting stats to suit you.

Of course I also realized Ogek is 1/2 way to 84 and when he hits 85 he can use a flying mount to fly. I think.
Ashenfield

Logged in, looked around a bit. Most of my gear is disabled, and I don't have age of discovery which is about $40 I believe.
Not sure if I'll jump in....

Ashenfield wrote:
Most of my gear is disabled

Yeah, any gear(Legendary or higher) or skills(Master) that are high end require you to pay to unlock or subscribe. That is the benefit of paying to play and not choosing to play free. I unlocked my BL's stuff as there was not much and I intend to play him for a bit. The rest of my characters all still have stuff locked. Figure if I am that hard into it I will sub to unlock. Bottom line is EQ2 does require a commitment to play like it always did although at least now you can dabble for free. ;) Not sure if I am ready for a commitment as I am not sure I can play enough to make it worth it. Typically do not get a chance to log in till 9pm and then only for maybe 45 minutes.
Dizzarian

Just so you know guys, you get all of the expansions for free except the last one. So you don't need Age of discovery really unless you want to level from 90-95 in the new content.

We can all still do a million things (literaly)with out that
Dizzarian

Unlocking gear, master spells and broker are the noticable items for going f2p and it's fairly cheap to unlock those piece meal. In fact I did a lot of that before subbing and was well under the 15/month sub. The main reason I reupped was were I could unlock my AA slider and level faster otherwise it's locked at 50/50.
Darkhawke

hmph ..cool.. didnt know that ... that should make things easier:)

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: