Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Spidubic

re: Amokk shooting his WoT

Not a lot going on in Amokks gaming world at the moment. The holiday weekend (for us in Canada) was super busy with two days of traveling over the course of the four days. So no game time for me. Felt like I needed a holiday after the holiday.

My tanks are rusting away in their sheds in WoT. Hoping to get back to them in the hear future.

I finally figured out what stops me from really delving into MWO. The cockpit camera. I want to see my mech like I see my tank in WoT. Should look into seeing if that camera view is available.

I have dabbled in other games but none are really grabbing me. I did get the bridge quest figured out. Logging out of the game and back in solved it. But I am not getting the desire to play. I think a lot of that may have to do with the fact it is summer and there is so many things to do or that need doing.
Spidubic

Only got a couple of matches in last night but had what I would say is one of my best KV-1 Heavy battles as well as the best tactical battle yet. Even got a nice job from one of my teammates. Basically at the start of he match I was planning to find a nice hiding spot near the home base and try to take out any enemies who came at us. But then I saw three heavies and two mediums heading for town and decided to tag along. They circled around one way and I ended up coming in at the side 90 degrees from them. At this point they met three heavies, two mediums, and a light. While those guys were being kept busy at the front I ended up coming in between a house and a garage and was able to sit and hammer the side armor of the tanks while they could only hit my front. Of course they could not stop shooting the guys in front of them or they would start to move forward. So they were torn between attacking me or my mates. they had no place to go either as they were bunched up. That was quite the fun game. Beyond that I am really pushing to get a tier 5 medium tank and see how that goes.
Spidubic

RL invaded and WoT ended up getting put off to the side. Haven't played in a week or so and most likely that will continue for a bit. Oh well, at least I can go back and just in whenever I want.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: