Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Spidubic

re: WoT, MWO and PvP

Discovered that WoT is running a sale in the store on Russian tanks and one of the tanks on sale is the next one I want. So I have three days to amass the XP needed to research it so I can buy it. 50% off is a good deal. This will allow me to also grab the next tier of German tank destroyer.

Think I may have discovered another reason I am liking WOT even though it is PvP. All the tanks are worth driving. Sure I am moving up the tiers into new tanks but that does not mean the tank I started in is worthless. Each tank gets 2x XP for the first victory of the day so I typically play each tank to get that win. Then it all comes down to my mood. Do I want a slower pace or quicker? Do I feel like just parking somewhere with a tank destroyer or being mobile? Some nights I have more fun playing my tier 1 Russian MS-1 over the higher tier tanks.
Torvalis

Quote:
Each tank gets 2x XP for the first victory of the day so I typically play each tank to get that win.

i do the same thing. i seem to have more fun in my t2/t3 tanks, than t4.

Depends on the map. I like some higher maps better than others. But generally low tier is the funner tier maybe because it is more basic. T1 and T2 tanks vs T1 and T2 tanks. Plain and simple. Higher tiers add artillery and heavy tanks which change the strategies.
Spidubic

Argh!
Played my T-46 enough tonight to be able to research the T-28 and buy it before the sale was over. The went crazy and bought the next German tank destroyer as well as the first American Self Propelled Gun. World of Tanks really is addictiing.
Torvalis

Wow, im glad you found something you like! I havent bought anything yet (with gold), but i will have to buy some more garage space soon! thats for sure!

All bought with credits earned in game. Only gold I spent was the 300 they gave me for changing my password. It bought a garage slot. It seems you have to keep an eye on WoT as they have deals on a lot. April 29 to May 3 is certain Russian tanks. T-28 I bought was one. KV1 which I want is another but I won't get enough XP for it by the time the sale is done. Mind you looking at the tanks in my garage I am not sure I can play them all.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: