Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dizzarian

re: Guild Night Wed March 6th

Last wednesday we got everyone through the chamber of sins so get your characters just past there in the quest line to get caught up. When I logged off I think I was 21-22 so early 20s is where you need to be for next week.
Spidubic

Guess I have my work cut out for me. Groupie is level 16 and just arrived at Forest Camp. this is as far as I have gotten any character so this is all new territory for me. Happy
Ashenfield

Try out the public groups.
They are not bad and generally plentiful, but be quick to grab your loot, there are a lot of loot ninjas about.

I really do need to remember PoE is multiplayer. I am locked into a mindset of it being single player except for guild night. I guess part of the problem is the fact that unless I am in town I don't see anyone else. I totally ignore and may even have chat turned off.
Dizzarian

You can still probably tackle this solo just fine. I know I did on my archer dualist. Chamber of sins does start to get tough with the sparking mages/bones and when there a necro tossed in the mix it gets down right deadly.
Ashenfield

I solo'd all the way to Act 3 without much trouble. Then it got a bit tougher.

Though for the chamber of sins take a look in the vendor for a 25-30% lightning resistance ring. Makes a huge difference.

Even temporarily sacrifice some other stats if you have to.

I am out for tonight. Just realized this morning that it is Wednesday and I have not played PoE since last week. Too much other stuff occupying my time. Ranger is still level 15(?) and has not touched anything beyond the forest camp. Actually none of my guys have really explored beyond the camp. Won't get a chance to play before 8 tonight either so no chance to catch up. Oh well.
Darkhawke

well, it seems that the gods just dont want me to make guild nite.. we finally decide on a game and its one thing after another for me.. My wife as picked up a new client this week for the home nursing .. it is wed 3-11 est ... so i have the baby .. we will see how it goes .. maybe he will sleep by 8 ..x fingers.. i will be in mumble either way .. cyas soon

ok, i am at lvl 21 now, and ready to go. going to be making dinner/eating. should be on around 8 or shortly after.

Hey guys. Sorry for not accepting the invite. My guy was not caught up so I saw no point. Plus I was on the notebook upstairs with no mumble or vent. Was just messing around on my Ranger trying to get a few levels and just kill stuff.
Ashenfield

we were going to catch you up Happy

Jump to: