Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Torvalis

re: Amokk's PoE Builds

yeah, i am saving some stuff for alts, also. if anyone gets any fire skill gems or support gems for fire (other than firestorm and fireball), i would really like to have them

Well my Marauder build did not last long before hitting a snag. Cannot level the Ice Nova gem since it needs 16 INT and I have 14. So I either go out of my way slightly on the passive tree to get +10 INT or drop the gem. And if I do go out of my way for the +10 how long before I need more? Oh well it was more of a bonus AoE than anything else.
Spidubic

Getting an idea where I want to go with my build.

Zombie-sicles Build

At this point I can decided between ice and lightning and which will suit zombies better. If I keep zombies. Will try and test them out more tonight. Of course this depends on finding lightning gems. I also need to figure out which passives first.
Spidubic

Okay I just spend nearly an hour tonight swapping items between my guys. Holy crap! Swapped shields between Templar and Marauder. Marauder gets more armor and damage reflection. Templar gets energy shelf boost and more health. My Duelist now has two weapon swaps. Sword and shield or nail fists. Witch has fireball and freezing pulse along with a bigger energy shield and a mana boost ring. Also placed some points in my Marauders passives. Increased health which will end up adding armor. More tanky less DPS. Templar I am holding off till I can dump 10 or so points into the passive tree. Still debating which way is best to start. Really loving the buildout so far.
Torvalis

i have some red skills, one of them might be an aoe, not sure.

Started up the passive tree on my Templar. Had two gems that needed more strength to level so I decided to start assigning points. Decided I am working on minions. Should be good for soloing. And I have what I hope is a good mix of gems.
Spidubic

Just got my first support gem. Picked 30% to minion life. Plus I have been adding 10% health whenever I can through the passive tree. Also got a skeleton gem so I can summon 4 short lived skeletons. Guess my Templar is a zombie caller now. hehe I am looking at dropping ice gems as I have on occasion shattered all the enemies and had no corpses to call. Might try fire as I also have lightning.

Fun fun fun!

Even with extra stash tabs I am full of loot.
Spidubic

Level 18 on my Templar and thinking I may hold off putting points into Minions. Fighting Merivale I knew I would die first time. And that pretty much sealed my Minions fate. With no bodies my Zombie army was a no show. Sure I could toss skeletons out which I did but Spark became my main attack. Thankfully with no flasks left I managed to down her. But it got me thinking I should branch out a bit so I am no so dependent on Zombies. Still looking to maximize Minions and have several areas I can put points into to increase hp and dps on them but also looking at other areas to help buff me up a bit.
Spidubic

So accidentally ended up placing a skill point to add +1 zombie and skeleton. Oh well. Dropped Ice Nova and picked up Firestorm. Better suited to minions. Also dropped Glacial Hammer for Freezing Pulse. My Templar is ending up more ranged than melee and so far playing pretty well. Still going to go for some STR but down the road.

My Templar is going to be a tough Mage. One who fires off peels but can take a beating. And brings friends.

Marauder is an AoE powerhouse. Leap Slam to get in the mix. Sweep to clean house.

Ranger may end up being my groupie after all.
Spidubic

Spent an hour or so relearning my Ranger last night and getting him to the Forest Encampment. Definitely fun to play and does not die as much as I had expected. He will be pure bow with no melee weapons and his skills will be all bow oriented.

Swapped over to my Marauder figuring to get him to the camp as well. Relearning a melee class is not as easy as ranged. Died a bunch and decided to stop.

Have not played my Templar much lately but hope to get back to him soon.

Looked in my Stash and realized I need to either clean out a lot of stuff or get more tabs. Really need to figure out what is best to keep for alts and what I can safely sell. Also liking the look of the gems now with each having a special icon. Pretty cool.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Path of Exile All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: