Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ashenfield

re: Guild Night Jan/16

I think two hours should be doable. If I can do it and wake up at 5am you can Happy
I'll send J a message and tell her to give you a slap if she sees you dozing off before 10.

LOL
I am sure she would be slapping me just because I looked like I might doze off.
Spidubic

Figured I better make sure my Marauder was setup for tonight. Removed Groundslam gem as it won't work with my weapon setup. Replaced it with Shockwave Totem gem. AoE damage and knock back totem. Still have Dual Strike gem although I cannot level it up to use without more DEX. Added Heavy Strike though for more damage.
Ashenfield

Good time last night.
Lots of fun.
Not likely going to play much more until the wipe.
Hope we can keep this going...

Fun times. Even better after Pain went to play Rift. Obviously he was causing my issues with crashing and not Mumble. tongue out wink

I will likely dabble with it just to try and learn some more stuff like orbs and gem slots. Getting that first support gem last night and realizing some slots are link..........mind blow! Also want to try and plan out my passives. My Marauder while pretty cool is kind of limited by going full STR. Might try to mix some DEX in there or some INT as I find his mana runs low pretty fast. Also finding I need to add some AoE to my group build as last night I was having trouble seeing the bad guys to attack with all the AoE and zombies around.
Spidubic

Decided since this was the last week for Closed Beta and that everything I do will be wiped I would use some of the orbs I have stashed. My Marauder is now full yellow armor. The three orbs I used bumped all three items up to yellow and added several magical stats. Cool!

Wonder if Open Beta will be up and running next guild night? Timer says it should but wonder how many people will be chomping at the bit to play?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: