Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Spidubic

re: POE Coop test run

A little scotch in the bedtime drink? wink
Darkhawke

I asked before in this thread and got no respnse .. is everyone on Recover the Medicine Chest ? or past it?

Darkhawke wrote:
I asked before in this thread and got no respnse .. is everyone on Recover the Medicine Chest ? or past it?

Spidubic wrote:
I think my Marauder has but not my Templar

Marauder is past it. Templar is not.
Darkhawke

Ok wsitin to hear from Ash .. just tryin to get everyone to same ..Quest its easy enought ot .. now but we need to know.. where everyone wants to start .. Does Ash have a 5 or rolloing a noob?

Spoke to Ash in Steam briefly , he had already gotten Medicine Chest , so i ran Darhauk thru , and was well worth the trip as a rare bow dropped for her ... NICE

ANyway we should all be doing Fetid Pool now should be a good place to run around for abit ....

I have to say tonight run with Rico and Ash was a blast. As usual I died a couple of times. But overall we really rocked PoE. Gonna need tomorrow to sort out stuff in my stash. Some good upgrades for my Marauder as well as some good item for my alts. The game itself has almost too many options. The Gems are cool but really make you think as they have weapon requirements which screwed me up a couple of times. Gem needed axe or sword and I switched to a mace. Also since armor remains when you weapon swap you can have a Gem skill for use with either weapon choice. I went one handed specialization on my Marauder as well and then an awesome two hander dropped. Choices, always choices.

In the end great fun tonight.
Darkhawke

Yea was a real good tme.. And we learned quite a few usful things pertaining to Portal scrolls , grouping, and trade .. Was lots of nice drops and exp was flying .. i can see this defintley being a lot of fun in the future..

Aye, was a good one for sure.
Blowed stuff up real good Happy
Look forward to the next.

Btw spid, don't be afraid to back off and let your energy shield rebuild and your potions take effect in those boss fights Happy

I might be up for a weekend run if you guys are around and the wife doesn't have other plans.

Yeah, need to learn to back off. Also need to get use to the potions. A lot of times I forget to use them or end up using them when I want to use a skill on qwert. Mana has become an issue as well so I may swap health in slot 4 for mana. On another note last night was crazy XP. I started a couple of bars into 5 and end the night hitting 12.

Last nights run while getting gear for my Marauder also got a few things for my Templar including the Decoy Totem!

I also missed the quest for killing Brutus, the little bastard that killed me at the end of last night.
Darkhawke

Ashenfield wrote:
Btw spid, don't be afraid to back off and let your energy shield rebuild and your potions take effect in those boss fights Happy

I might be up for a weekend run if you guys are around and the wife doesn't have other plans.

you know where to find me .. and my time is touch and go thru the day on weeknds but usually 8 est im gtg

Weekends are pretty busy. Usually free at night but this Saturday I am taking the wife to see Les Miserables. Sunday is a possibility.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Path of Exile All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: