Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
painegiver

re: Storm Legion!

[quote="Spidubic"]Just realized I don't seem to get rest XP anymore.

In Stillmoor I typically ran around with groups fighting Rifts but now on Cape Jule I see the Rifts but no groups appear to be fighting them.

\quote]

Spid - i still have not worked off my rest XP and im part of my way into 51 - maybe your bugged or something?

I also noticed rifts with no one attacking them - i think its just a zone size issue, and most of the expansion peeps have moved into the next zones - when we were all in stillmoor/shimmersand/ember isle the zones are somewhat confined - you can run your mount all over stillmore in not much time - thus far just cape jule is pretty damn large - I still have not made it into the next zone - and there is a whole nother continent to explore!

im really impressed with the amount of "stuff" that is in the expansion - i havent even messed with the upgradable items, and there are a bunch of other things havent even started to figure out yet...

i really thought GW2/D3 was going to take me away from rift, but rift keeps bringing me back...
Spidubic

Just sent in a petition about the rest XP. Checked my other characters and they all have green XP bars which when you mouseover say rested 140% XP gain. Amokk does not and never had it since the day SL came out. This could partly explain the slow leveling.
Spidubic

Ran my Rogue and Mage out to the new SL areas to upgrade their crafting. Mage won't need it for a bit but now has the portal. 35 Rogue I stealth end out, 42 Mage ran and avoided. 31 Cleric could be a problem. Afterwards I played my Mage for a bit and I have to say she can take a bigger beating than my Warrior. A cloth wearing Mage has better survivability than my plate wearing Warrior. And kills faster to boot. From reading the forums the Mage is the new FOTM. A lot of players shelved their Warrior to play a Mage.
Spidubic

Lookie lookie in the latest patch!

"Rested experience is now granted more consistently and should no longer be mysteriously absent for some characters."

I think that is my first actual bug find in an MMO that was fixed and patched!
Spidubic

Updated and logged into Rift. Amokk is now gaining rest XP. Woot! May give Rift another go while I wait for AC2 to have the crash issue resolved. Still way too many people on the forums and in game that are complaining about crashing. One thing a lot of people are doing is logging out more to save progress.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Rift All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: