Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: ATTENTION! Guild has moved!

When you log in for the first time you will be greeted with a message the guild has moved to Threesprings. You can transfer there and you will automatically rejoin the guild. The name is the same as are my character names. No having to rename. Whew!

I moved us to Threesprings. There were only four options. One PvP, one Oceanic and a forth Shatterbone. Threesprings was listed as recommended. Neither Deepwood or Greybriar were available. According to the shard status both are medium full while the four I had for options were low. From what I have read it looks like Deepwood and Greybriar hit a cap of transfers and were removed from the list along with two others that are also medium. Kind of sucks if that is the case since Fringe and Silk manage to make it out before filling.
Spidubic

Rico and Pain are over. So far everything went well. Transfer of the guild was fast and painless. New server seems to be nice and busy, lots of people.

I checked again tonight and Deepwood is still not available so Threesprings is our server for now. I did not realize the actual transfers could happen before today or that servers designated could be closed to transfers. Assumed in reading transfers would open today after he patch.

Old guild is still on Gnarlwood with Dizz as the leader. No idea how long it will remain, maybe forever. So if you resubmit remember to transfer. Gnarlwood was dead when I last logged in.
Spidubic

Made one last check to see if Deepwood was still unavailable which is was. Then I moved my last character over to Threesprings. I must say the new server seems livelier than Gnarlwood so here is hoping. Been reading a lot on the forums about guilds that got split in the move. Initial group moved then the rest go to move only to find the server closed to transfers. Me thinks a wee bit of a screw up by Triton which may result in things getting rethought in the future.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Rift All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: