Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Spidubic

re: Rift Server Merges..

Okay, been on the forums and some people are saying some of the listed transfer servers, Deepwood and Greybriar as examples are closed to transfers now. Hoping that changes but damn this could be a royal screw up if we all go to move and cannot get onto the same server. I will hold off doing any moving till tomorrow and see what happens. If Deepwood opens up I will move the guild there.
Spidubic

Just logged in to Rift. Deepwood is still not an option. Will keep checking through the day but so far I am thinking we are going to have to look at another server. Sadly Fringe and Silk may have jumped ship too soon. My worry now is we are going to end up with people on different servers.

I have also checked the website and there is no way to transfer without logging into game. So anyone without a sub may find themselves unable to rejoin the Defenders.

Logged into Rift and Gnarlwood is empty, no one is around when I usually see someone.
Spidubic

Okay, so here is what I am seeing at the Transfer screen.

Deepwood - not seen
Faeblight (RP) - not seen
Greybriar - not seen
Laethys (Oceanic)
Seastone (PvP)
Shatterbone
Threesprings
Wolfsbane - not seen

The four not seen show up on the shard status as medium load so I am going to say they are no longer available for transfer.

Threesprings is listed as recommended.

I am going to wait till this afternoon and if nothing changes I am moving to Threesprings. Sadly it is looking like Silk and Fringe moved too quickly.
Spidubic

Looks like Kap left the guild last night.

Just tried Transfer again and no sign of Deepwood. Looks like we missed the boat on that server. Still thinking Threesprings as it looks like the best shot to get everyone over. But will hold off to see what others think.
Spidubic

Shards are coming down for hotfix #3 and the server updates! Here is hoping Deepwood is available when I log back in. If so I am moving the guild!
Spidubic

Apparently transfer restrictions will be lifted after the update is done. So looks like DEEPWOOD is back on! Will keep the forum updated.
Spidubic

Deepwood is not an option. I have four worlds to choose from.

Laethys (Oceanic)
Threesprings (recommended)
Seastone PvP
Shatterbone

I will wait a bit longer but from what I can gather it looks like Deepwood is full and not accepting further transfers. Threesprings is recommended and thus I am leaning towards it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Rift All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: