Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Rift update 1.11 coming today!

Massive changes to Rift are about to hit! We are talking almost an entirely new game. Souls will be reset, the world turned upside down. One thing I noticed is a change to Guilds.

* Added an automatic leader-promotion feature. If a guild has no active Leader rank members for 37 days, the most senior recently active character will be automatically promoted to Leader rank. Any existing Leaders who have played within the prior 60 days will receive an in-game mail notifying them of the change.

Not sure exactly if this means Dizzarian would be bumped as Guild Leader or if it means a lower role player would be bumped to Leader giving them more power. Either way I went in and kicked names I did not recognize as a Defender alt name. Looking at the dates on last played I don't think it really matters as most have not logged in in close to a year. Damn! I think I might have kicked Paingivers family member. Doh! Mind you he had not played in months.

If any of you decide to come back let me know as I would like to get my other two alts in the guild.

BTW, any chance of a Rift forum?
Ashenfield

Quote:
BTW, any chance of a Rift forum?

Done

Thanks!

Game updated. Every soul on every character reset. Lots of work to do relearning everything especially on my Warrior as he had so many macros set up. Damn! Many skills gone or changed. Mages lost all Tracking skills which I never used anyway. Warriors have massive changes. Beastmaster is now support. Void Knight and Warlord have changed a huge amount. Champion and Paragon no longer require weapon choices. Go dual or two handed and enjoy. Lots more to look into.
Spidubic

So many changes, my builds are all messed up. So many choices now though. I should relearn my Warrior but I also want to get my Mage to 40.

BTW far as I can tell Spidubic has been promoted to Leader of the Defenders. Even though I logged onto Amokk first after the update.
Darkhawke

Interesting , and would enjoy Rift again , but only if at least 5 of us could get some sort of regular time in

I highly doubt we will get 5 playing any time soon even with the expansion coming next month. It has been surprisingly busy when I log in so there must still be a fair amount of people playing.

I had forgotten how expensive it gets at higher levels. I had slowly through selling shinies manages to gain a nice nest egg but that is slowly vanishing. Hopefully with the chance to level Amokk past 50 I will start getting some decent coin again.
Spidubic

Another awesome thing. Crafting material stacks to 99 now instead of 50! My bank is soooo happy!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Rift All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: