Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Crafting

Finally got Weaponsmith up to 100 last night. Armorsmith is at 90. Still too far behind to make me anything useful. I can make my alts items which is okay but still sucks. So I dropped Armorsmith for Cooking to see how it goes. Best part is if I don't like it I can always change back. Happy Of course when I go to check cooking it says it is an advanced crafting profession that can cost more in coin and Karma than other professions. Great...............
Spidubic

One of the many things GW2 got right is the collections bank. One pool for all of your characters crafting items. Characters harvest everything and dump it in the pool. Sadly the one downside appears to be a limit of 250 of one item.
Torvalis

sounds pretty cool, i always like crafting! on another good note, too. i got a full time job starting today, to go with my part time one (although its a temp position). so, i should be able to pick up gw2 within a few weeks! yay!

Awesome news!
Spidubic

I have to say cooking is pretty cool and quite involving. First off I am finding certain zones contain more of certain materials than others. I have found lettuce in mass in one zone and potatoes in another. As well heart vendors sell certain items you cannot get anywhere else. Mind you I assume the same goes for weapon recipes I just never looked that hard. On the downside it does require more coin and more bank space. Debating now if I should expand my bank. It is overflowing.
Ashenfield

I broke down and expanded my bank size yesterday.
Happy

Jump to: