Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Mystic Forge

I have been messing around with the Mystic Forge off and on instead of salvaging items. Just to see what I get. The better the items are the better the result. Typically if you put in 4 level 20 items you get a higher level item back with better stats. Random items results in a random item in return. I threw in a cloth coat level 25 along with rawhide boots, a mace, and another item and got back a nice level 30 cloth coat. Sent that to Ash today. I have gotten a pistol that was decent along with a shield, sword, mace, all pretty nice but random. If you put in 4 of the same item you should get back a better version. Cool thing about the Mystic Forge is not necessarily items with better stats but items that look cool. This is what I got today from four items.

Forum Image

An awesome looking sword that Runn Amokk is going to be transmuting the appearance of onto many swords in the future. Really makes me want to use 2H sword all the time. hehe
Ashenfield

Nice Happy Need to play with that, and I have a tonne of stuff from last nights run to burn. Happy

Not sure how it will play out down the road at higher levels but I get the feeling the Mystic Forge is there more to make rare appearance weapons and armor than for stats. I could be wrong. Nothing I have made so far has been uber or statistically much better than what I can get for the same level. The appearance though can be quite cool.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Guild Wars 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: