Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Spidubic

re: GW2 - Spid's Diary

Tonight I made a bold and pricy move. I bought myself a new set of level 47 rare armour and put runes on it to tweak it out. This is my good fighting armour. My old armour I equipped with runes of magic find. That combined with magic find on my jewellery gives me a pretty decent chance of finding good stuff harvesting and killing. So far it got me a new bow and a better helm. Happy
Spidubic

Taking a break from my Warrior. Shifted my attention over to my Guardian for a bit. Now that I am learning more I am starting to like him. With a bit of attention he is quite tough to take down. Happy And I love blowing blue flames at enemies. Mwahaha!
Spidubic

Definitely starting to feel the Guardian playstyle. He has more survivability options than my Warrior yet still does decent damage. Think I may be paying him a little longer.

Plan for my Guardian is to try and level him in level appropriate zones as he progresses instead of seemingly being stuck in the lower levels as my Warrior has been.
Spidubic

I really do need to keep aware of where I am and what level. My Warrior at level 49 is continuing his storyline and just entered a zone he had not been in. Level 30-40. A zone he should have left 10 levels ago he is just getting around to. confused
Spidubic

Runn Amokk hit 50 tonight. Woot! Got that next trait point which opened up the next tier in my second selection. Another goal reached. I had to get that, it was bugging me sitting at 19 points in when 20 gives me the Master choice. Next goal I would say is getting Bodi Gard my Guardian to 30 and the Elite skill slot.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Guild Wars 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: