Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Rift - Missing the ding?

Enjoying my return to Rift. Likely more with a low level character than my maxed 50 Warrior. Love hitting a level and having points to spend on skills which go me thinking as cool as TSW's lack of levels I do miss the ding.

Playing a Cleric after my Warrior I can see how a lot of Warriors are not happy with Clerics. They are just as tough and can deal just as much damage but also have the ability to heal. I have one soul that is called Shieldman due to having three 30 second damage absorbing shields. I can pretty much make myself invulnerable to all attacks indefinitely.
Spidubic

Fishing and Survival, awesome combo! One area that Rift nails it.
Spidubic

My Cleric. Level 18. Armor is a bit on the flimsy side but her shields make up for it. ;)

Forum Image
Darkhawke

I like Rift , I like it alot , but its really not about the game for me .. If we all committed to a game and tryed to to do things as a guild i would be all in , But that doesnt happen .. Its a shame to cause Rift is set up perfect for our small group , and with mentoring now , Guild Nites would be easy to do.. But ...............well ..that seems to be an obsatble we cant get past .. so .........

ahh well

Cooler weather and shorter days of Fall will get the guild nites going again hopefully. With the longer days right now I am not really getting much game time. And what I get is usually 15-30 minutes a night.

Cleric hit 20 tonight. Four more levels till she passes my Rogue for #2 played. Clerics have so any options for hw you play em. All in one class really. Healer, tank, range dps, Melee dps.
Spidubic

Amokk - Warrior - 50
Spidubic - Rogue - 24
Lifespid - Cleric - 24
Spidfire - Mage - 17

Decided to level my Mage a bit so when the expansion hits I can dabble with the Harbinger soul. So far still enjoying my return to Rift and will most likely keep the sub alive even when GW2 hits. Really looking forward to seeing the other three souls especially the Warrior. Since both Cleric and Mage can now do everything most people are expecting some kind of Warrior healing soul to give him all the options as well.
painegiver

Darkhawke wrote:
I like Rift , I like it alot , but its really not about the game for me .. If we all committed to a game and tryed to to do things as a guild i would be all in , But that doesnt happen .. Its a shame to cause Rift is set up perfect for our small group , and with mentoring now , Guild Nites would be easy to do.. But ...............well ..that seems to be an obsatble we cant get past .. so .........

ahh well

yeah i just seems hard to get everyone organized nowadays - i did get a new recruit in the Rift guild - my 13 year old nephew got a new alienware laptop and it came with some free game time on rift - he rolled up a char and i added him to the guild - so if you see someone online that you dont recognize - its probably him....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Rift All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: