Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Spidubic

re: TSW Rollcall

Lets try and get a quick rundown of who is playing, character name, and rough level. And plans to continue past the 30 days. With GW2 coming up we may be splitting games again.

Rough list.

Amokk - Savage Coast

Ashenfield - Blue Mountain

Ricochet - Kingsmouth/Savage Coast

Dizzarian - Kingsmouth
Ashenfield

Oh yeah, I'm in for at least 3 months.
Still having a blast.

i havent seen any of you playing, unless the friends list is broken, too (just like gear manager). but, my character is in blue mountain atm, really close to going to the next area. i have a few QL10 items, but i am QL6-10. i plan on playing for a while longer.
Spidubic

Torvalis wrote:
i havent seen any of you playing, unless the friends list is broken, too (just like gear manager). but, my character is in blue mountain atm, really close to going to the next area. i have a few QL10 items, but i am QL6-10. i plan on playing for a while longer.

Seriously? Wow! I am barely a 3rd of the way through Savage Coast. Too much exploring I guess. First game ever to get me to slow down and not power through to the end.

What is your character name Torv? It says no Torvalis exists. there is a Torv but he is barely started.
Dizzarian

I'm still playing any chance I have and loving it. Works and rl is just wiping me out lately making it hard to find time. but I'm in this game for a long while and that's even with GW2 coming out, just a different game.
Ashenfield

I'm on most nights from 8:30 - 10:30pm EST.

My nights are all over the place. I may be on as early as 5:30pm or as late as 10:00pm EST. I could be on for 15 minutes or a couple of hours. And I never know night to night which it will be. How is that for consistent?
Torvalis

my nickname is "torvy" because torv was already taken.

what are you guys actual nicks? because i have

amokk
ashenfield
dizzarian
ricochet

none of them ever say online in my friends list.
Darkhawke

Havent logged into TSW for a couple weeks..

Been spending my time in LOTRo almost lvl 75..

As good a game as TSW is , i went into thinking , great we all agree on a game and could work as a guild thru the content .. and as much as i tried .. this doenst happen for various reasons...And i understand....

I got to group with Ash twice briefly .. Dizz to trade once and Amokk not at all and that was in 3 weeks time..

So bottom line we dont have enough people to support any kind of group activities...

And in LoTRO ,im in a kin with multiple group activities goin each nite it seems..

hmm maybe in GW2 things will be different but it seems to have been a struggle like this for us for a very long time.. And again i ubderstand my game time also has been diminished alot and its hard for us to all get together ..

My game time is all over the map. Like tonight. I had planned to be on at 6:30 but now it seems I won't get on at all tonight. As for GW2 I have issues with NCSoft. My original account under Amokk I have forgotten the password to and lost access to GW. It is tied to an email I no longer have access to. My second account which has Aion on it I cannot log in to even though Lastpass has saved the password. So not sure where to go from here.
Spidubic

Four days without so much as sitting at my computer. Sat down tonight to play a little TSW and I think the spark is gone. Four days without playing you would think I would be excited to get back into TSW. But I am not. MY first thought was to check when the sub renews to make sure I don't get dinged for another month.
Ashenfield

Ya buncha stick in the muds Happy

Thinking I need to get back to exploring. That got sidetracked when I moved to the Savage Coast. Kingsmouth was IMHO so awesome that the Savage Coast has been a bit of a letdown.
Ashenfield

Blue mountain has been quite fun. Though I did have to break down and build a survival build with a bit more healing as the glass cannon wasn't working on it's own.

Some longer fights with multiple waves were wearing me down without having a functioning survival build.

Conversely, when I used my survival build against a certain mini boss, she had such strong healing that the limited dps of my survival build left us in a self healing stalemate for 5 minutes. Switch to glass cannon build and she was down in 20 seconds.
Happy

That is one of the things I like about TSW is making choices and having builds for certain purposes. Maybe part of my problem has been relying on my survival build of Fist and Blade too much. Maybe I need to swap back to my Shotgun/Hammer more often to keep it fresh.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: