Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Spidubic

re: Amokk in the Secret World

I LOL'd at whatever lag issue caused this.

Forum Image
Spidubic

Tourist photo op!

Forum Image

Now wielding a sword, still really undecided on weapon route. I like Shotgun/Hammer but the way it is laid out it is very multi target friendly but not so much single target. I found a blade tonight and trained it up a bit along the technique line which coupled with Support in Rifle gives some healing but is a mix of AoE and single. So looking to fill out Rifle, Shotgun, Hammer, and Blade then attempt to create an AoE build, single target build, and a healing single tough target build. At least that is my plan. So many options and I really have no clue what I want or what suits me best. I know even the weapons are magic but I am try to stay kind of Winchesters on Supernatural.
Spidubic

Damn he people writing for TSW are good. I died and decided to walk around a bit as a ghost.

A simple classic covered bridge. But wait.........

Forum Image

Could it be? Bodies?

Forum Image

Hanging bodies and someone walking around. A rather creepy someone.

Forum Image
Ashenfield

Spidubic wrote:

Hanging bodies and someone walking around. A rather creepy someone.

Forum Image

Good lord...
*slow clap* for Funcom...
Spidubic

I get the feeling I am going to be in Kingsmouth forever. I just branched out into Chaos magic. Mixing it with Blade for some AoE and defense. I am going to be maxed out on all the weapons before I ever leave the starting area. LOL
Darkhawke

I peaked into Savage Coast this morning .. "very Cool" zone..

Took up a cpl fights .. the challenge has ramped up .. extremely fun and immersive ..

I also have been fooling with builds but mostly with differnet builds in the Assault and Pistol many diferent combos in there for Single/Tar , AOE, and supprt heals.. so really trying to find the best combos that suit me and also need to squeeze a PvP build in i am comfortable with .. (there are so many choices to experiment with , but i need to a a cpl locked down and saved for PvE situations..

the four of us to need to make a run or 2 thru Polaris.. i know Ash and are are ready to try..

and dont forget to look at the Miscellaneous trees some very useful stuff there..

I think I am totally stretching myself too much with all the weapons I am trying. I know at some point I need to settle on something. The more I try the more I need to repeat quests in order to move forward. I have not maxed the first ring in any weapon and thus have not even glanced at the second ring. Not sure where that puts me in relation to Polaris.
Ashenfield

Darkhawke wrote:

and dont forget to look at the Miscellaneous trees some very useful stuff there..

Keep forgetting about those.
Could use some of those hate dampeners there. Between dps and heals I am a juicy target for bad guys...
Darkhawke

Ashenfield wrote:
Darkhawke wrote:

Keep forgetting about those.
Could use some of those hate dampeners there. Between dps and heals I am a juicy target for bad guys...

ya ya are...

The CC dump is also nice for PVE and PvP

And for Polaris , Amokk, most folks want to go in wearing all QL3 gear .. And dont forget to grab your QL3 weapon and Glyph from the vendors near Police Station..

But i think we each need to have 2 builds we are confident in when entering , im gonna focus on a Single/Tar/DPS and a DPS/Sup/Heals... And try to have a solid AOE ready..

Apparently the fights in Polaris are very challenging Tactical and Fun , folks are crazy for them and the Loot drops are PHAT ...

Darkhawke wrote:

And for Polaris , Amokk, most folks want to go in wearing all QL3 gear .. And dont forget to grab your QL3 weapon and Glyph from the vendors near Police Station..

Have not seen this vendor.
Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
Darkhawke wrote:

Have not seen this vendor.

The currency used from that vendor is the Sequin of Solomomn Island Tokens .. you need 40 for the weapon and 10 for the glyph .. so choose careful on the weapon as you will need to earm forty more if you want another , of course you can always craft ac ql3 , at some point or get one as a drop , Apparently the drops in Polaris are ReallReally nice..

Just ran around the police station, only vendor I see is the Chemist. So either I am missing him or he does not appear until I have reached a certain 'level'. Points in a weapon skill or such perhaps?

Thanks to Rico I have found them. Spotted the Chemist right off but totally ignore the others. LOL

Last edited by Spidubic on 2012/07/04 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
Just ran around the police station, only vendor I see is the Chemist. So either I am missing him or he does not appear until I have reached a certain 'level'. Points in a weapon skill or such perhaps?

North of Police Station there is a building with 4 vendors .. The Venice faction people ..

There should be something like 5 guys there.
Forum Image
Spidubic

Argh! I just cannot make up my mind what I want to do weapon wise. Stupid as it may sound I am likely going to keep running around Kingsmouth getting AP and SP points as well as collecting coins until I have enough coins for two weapons. It may take a while but I really want to find something that works for me and is not a real crappy mashup. At least Kingsmouth is a cool place to explore.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: