Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: Hittin up the Rifts

Just an awesome time this weekend battling back invasions in Stillmoor and Shimmersand on Rico and in Silverwood on Serrated..

They have really fine tuned this experience since launch and it was good then .. now it is just flawless fun...

Cool. Good to see it going well.
I won't be in any time soon, however.
Dizzarian

I've been jumping in quite a bit this last week and loving it. don't know how they put more polished an already polished game but it's there and very good.
Spidubic

May jump back in at some point. So far every game I have played ends up feeling like 'been there, done that.' Then again Rift is the last game that had me subbed for longer than a month.
Spidubic

Just received an email from Trion saying their anniversary sale on subscriptions is ending. $99 for a year. $8.25 a month instead of $14.99. Basically pay for 6 1/2 months then the other 5 1/2 are free. Tempting but not sure how long I could keep playing Rift.
Darkhawke

i think Rift is a great fit your playstyle Spid .. Tons of solo stuff , great grouping mechanics when you want ,Instant adventure.. 1.8 bringing great stuff.. the tinkering with build s.. is always fun .. Plus Me ,Pain and Diz are there.. what more could you want ..Happy

Okay, I am back. Totally lost but back. Spidubic is in the guild but Amokk is not so I will have to get that fixed. Lots of relearning but at least it looks like they did not do much to my Warrior as there was not roles reset. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Warriors always seemed unloved. Guess Amokk is an armor crafter. Kind of wish he had stayed alchemist as I am not sure how much good armor crafting is going to do me.
Spidubic

Day 2 and working my way through Gloamwood to skill up my gathering. So far it feels like going all gathering was a good choice. Armorsmith always felt forced. Apothecary was okay and I may go back at some point but for now Amokk is a gatherer. So far it is giving me some much needed plat which is good as I always felt lacking in that department in Rift. In EQ2 I felt comfortable and even in WoW I never felt lacking in gold. Pain got me back in the guild last night as well.
Spidubic

his morning I discovered I can purchase yet another role for 100 plat which would bring my total roles to 6 on my Warrior. Damn it! Now I need to make even more plat.
Spidubic

FYI for those playing Rift. It may appear that I am logged in to Rift but it may just be the Rift mobile app. It logs me into guild chat when I go to do the games. The app is for Android and iOS and while fairly basic is does have scratch card games that you can play that get you crafting goodies, shinies, or planar items.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Rift All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: