Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: Trapmaking

... ok .. so this morning i wanted to take a look at whats involved with Trapmaking , the lvl 4 skill i aquired last nite...

Good news is i can make some great traps as i progress the skill ..

Bad news is before i can even really get started i have to aquire 75 faction with the Free Agents.. who will then sell me the guide and help me along my trapmaking way..

So now in order to get said faction i will have to grind some quests that give it.. rare quest that would give faction and is on the F2P list are far and few ... so i am considering grindin some of the lvl 2 and 3 quets till i get 75 faction i am currently at 21....I will definitley stop if i lvl in this process..

And honestly wouldnt ask you guys to run the same quest 15 times in a nite to get the faction .. it would bore the snot out of you,,

On the otherhand .. it will give everyone the chance to also grab a hireling and run some solo quests when we arent grouped .. we just cant get to far ahead ... 2 lvls in this game is huge as far as quests and mobs go..

Speaking of .. Amokk we need to run you thru Waterworks ... it would lvl you and yield you some great gear .. we should try to get this scheduled...

i know where the last two encounters are in the waterworks - but i need a thief to get to them...im going to try it with a hireling...

im almost to level 4, so i think its safe to say if your around level 4 at this point, you are good - i agree, with the sub ranks each level, getting too many levels ahead make cause us a problem
Spidubic

Don't be waiting for me. I have logged in a couple of times and tried to play the two guys I could but just couldn't get into it. So I deleted some characters to let me try from the start but I cannot access this new character. So don't worry about out-leveling me as I am not sure I am even going to go much further than I have in DDO.
Ashenfield

You couldn't get into it because you were not dungeon diving with us :-)
Grouped is really the best way to run this game i think.
Spidubic

Probably true. tongue out

For whatever reason I am just not into gaming at the moment I guess. I even tried to get into Skyrim last week as well and ended up playing for maybe 30 minutes total and have not been back. The desire to play is just not there.
Ashenfield

Fair enough. I go through similar spells.
Spidubic

I am hoping it is just a spell. Rift is the last game I really had any kind of fun with beyond 30 days.
Spidubic

Actually a lot of the problem may just be the fact my internet has been rather crappy lately. Sunday night forget it. Dial up slow if you get on at all. And I have been finding even regular surfing seems hit and miss. if the wife is online some nights I will just go do something else.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> DDO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: