Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: Coming in 2012

List of games for 2012 ..

what are you looking forward to?

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/01/04/an-exciting-list-of-pc-games-for-2012/

Huge list Happy

Prototype 2 is on my list. Fun action/exploder for the console.
Dead State could be interesting...
Warlock: Master Of The Arcane, I like the concept "Civ with Wizards" but don't know much about it yet.
Was a huge fan of the MechWarrior franchise, so MechWarrior Online has my interest though it's exclusively PC which is weird to me, as for me it's always been a consoler...
Carmageddon: Reincarnation, mostly for the memories of the old carmageddon with my buddies Happy
Guild Wars 2 appears to be worth a look...
Quantum Conundrum looks fun as a puzzler as well.
Spidubic

MechWarrior Online - Definitely interested in this.
Carmageddon: Reincarnation - Oh man, makes me want to reinstall my old Carmageddon. Good times.
Ashenfield

Quote:
Was a huge fan of the MechWarrior franchise, so MechWarrior Online has my interest though it's exclusively PC which is weird to me, as for me it's always been a consoler...

Actually scratch that, it was only most recently a consoler. I had a severe mental lapse and forgot about playing Mechwarrior 1 and 2 on the PC Happy
Spidubic

Just learned Mechwarrior Online is going to be more like World Of Tanks in that you participate in 12v12 and 24v24 battles. So not really an MMO as I was expecting. Think it just dropped off my radar.
Dizzarian

First Guild Wars 2 is very high as the best new mmo this year and I have a feeling it's going to be a good place for us to regroup this year.

Instant Buys:
Guild Wars 2
Planetside 2
Diablo 3
Borderlands 2
The Secret World <- really looking forward to this one
Hawken <- way over mech warior online which I predict to be a bust
Stalker 2 <- won't be released this year but drools if it does.

hi possible buys:
Torchlight 2
Bioshock Infinite
wildstar <- if it comes out and I'm not occupied
firefall <- if it comes out and waiting to see what it actually is
Thi4f <- could be huge
Warlock <- looks promising like a Masters of magic redo
x: rebirth <- dependong on how much rebirth.. needs a better learning curve.
World of darkness <- LoL this won't be this year

Yikes I need to save some money
Spidubic

Definitely agree with GW2. It may be the MMO that gets the Defenders playing as a group again. And the Secret World looks interesting.
Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
Definitely agree with GW2. It may be the MMO that gets the Defenders playing as a group again. And the Secret World looks interesting.

Would really like to see us get involved in a game as a guild again , Me, Ash and PAin have been having some good times in DDO , but it seems we cant all agree or have the time to obligate to a game... Our last attempt was Rift and altho i think Rift was and is a good game for our small group , the circumstances that evolved from that left a sour taste for Rift ...(we sorta got out of our element a bit)..
And for me , i would play any game that the rest could agree on , maybe GW2 or TSW will be that game .. dunno And seems Lithe , Torv , Kitty .. Nidous and some others have dropped off .....

And altho my time has shrunk some , i still mange to get my game time in just need to plan it out a bit better ..

Hopefully the near future will bring some thing more cohesive to the Defenders

Darkhawke wrote:
Our last attempt was Rift and altho i think Rift was and is a good game for our small group , the circumstances that evolved from that left a sour taste for Rift ...(we sorta got out of our element a bit)..

I definitely think the guild grew too fast in Rift. We went from a small tight knit group to a large group that kind of drown the Defenders with people. I definitely prefer the smaller guild dynamic although that has its own issues with not enough people playing at one time to do much grouping.

Personally I just want an MMO I can get into and enjoy for longer that a month. It does not seem to matter the game and how new it is I always end up with that been there done that feeling. I guess since most MMOs are based along the same lines it is logical that they all end up feeling the same. I am actually debating a return to EQ2 even if it is only for a month.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: