Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dizzarian

re: Merc Test results and Guild Night

So tonight Relinna and I ran our first test with the mercenaries. We went into befallen: Cavern of the Afflicted. This is a zone we tried to do as a duo but could hardly get past the entry area. She hired a paladin merc and I hired a troubador. It went really well and we finished the dungeon in quick order proving that the the tank merc could hold aggro and the troub knew when to cast spells. It was very cool with only a small amount of problems. For most content these will work unless there's a lot of strategy you have to do to bring down named mobs. It was fun and a great way to augment a group.

To that end with at least 4 of us in it's time for a guild night again in eq2. We could do a low level run for our new BLs and toons or something higher level to get amokk's main leveled some some more. What times are you guys available and lets make it happen.[/url]
Spidubic

Far as I know weekends are out. Any weeknight I may be available or busy. This month I know we have a lot going on.
Darkhawke

re: Re: Merc Test results and Guild Night

Dizzarian wrote:
So tonight Relinna and I ran our first test with the mercenaries. We went into befallen: Cavern of the Afflicted. This is a zone we tried to do as a duo but could hardly get past the entry area. She hired a paladin merc and I hired a troubador. It went really well and we finished the dungeon in quick order proving that the the tank merc could hold aggro and the troub knew when to cast spells. It was very cool with only a small amount of problems. For most content these will work unless there's a lot of strategy you have to do to bring down named mobs. It was fun and a great way to augment a group.

To that end with at least 4 of us in it's time for a guild night again in eq2. We could do a low level run for our new BLs and toons or something higher level to get amokk's main leveled some some more. What times are you guys available and lets make it happen.[/url]
Darkhawke

re: Re: Merc Test results and Guild Night

Dizzarian wrote:

Hahaha you hired a Troub ... aint that rich...

just jk/in but good to gear really looking forward to hitting some content with mercs, should be fun stuff
Spidubic

Wonder what Merc would work best with my BL or my Monk? Might be worth investing in for those troublesome areas. SO you hire a Merc and he is always with you either live or suspended? Then you pay x gold per 30 minutes? Does he level with you? If my BL gets him at 21 will he grow with him or am I looking to repurchase in the future?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> EQ2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: