Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Darkhawke

re: Infinite Quests .......:)

Spidubic wrote:
Good to hear it can be played with the keyboard and mouse. that may have been the deciding factor for me. Happy

PC controls are fine .. remapped everything to where i want it.. so np.. the only gripe i have with the config is it wont recognize the side buttons on my mouse.. no biggie tho ..
Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
So what is everyone playing it on? I know Ash is 360. Dizz? Rico I am thinking PC? If you are playing it on the PC how is the controls? Keyboard and mouse work okay or is it 360 controller?

Yes PC .. The 360 controller ties my fingers in knots Happy
Ashenfield

Hands down one of the best games I've played.
So much going on. For someone like amokk who loves wandering the countryside questing, I can't think of any reason he wouldn't want to play it.
I've taken dual-casting is destruction, restoration and conjuring; this means I am very uber Happy
It's a great system.
Spidubic

Looks like I may have to buy Skyrim. Just a question of where. I could buy it on Steam but depending on how big it is the download time may be fairly long on my connection. And we are lacking stores around here to buy it from. Wal-Mart is the best bet besides making a trip out of town.
Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
Looks like I may have to buy Skyrim. Just a question of where. I could buy it on Steam but depending on how big it is the download time may be fairly long on my connection. And we are lacking stores around here to buy it from. Wal-Mart is the best bet besides making a trip out of town.

Well you have to play thru Steam regardless , if that influences your decision , there service held up pretty good thru the launch ...Should be better now i would think now that the rush is over...Or you could do Gamestop , Amazon etc and have it mailed to you ...
Spidubic

Just a question of what will be faster. I love Steam but downloading a full game can take a while. I could order from Gamestop as I have done in the past. Or make a run to Wal-Mart and hope they have it. I will figure something out. Its not like I am without anything to do in my limited free time. So I guess there really is no rush. If I see it I will buy it.
Dizzarian

well even if you buy the box it's a steam install you will just have the files already. It's about a 5 gig download if that helps in the decision any
Spidubic

Since I like Steam and it uses Steam then I will likely just download Skyrim from Steam and see how long it takes.
Spidubic

Steam sale FTW! 33% off. Picked up Skyrim for $40!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Skyrim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: