Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Back in WoW

Learned today that Rift had released a patch that added an awesome new Wardrobe section that blows all other wardrobe ideas in MMOs out of the water. Read up about it and it looks super cool and very handy for those of us that like to swap out armor sets for different looks. So I debated installing Rift and giving it another go. But I realized how far behind I was and how much I would need to relearn. Might as well start over with a new character. Which I did not want to do so I decided the  new wardrobe function was not enough to pull me back. Then I started thinking about EQ2. F2P and I have the most time and effort invested in EQ2. But I am missing the latest expansion. Plus again a ton to relearn. Plus my main is a Monk and I have never been truly happy with him. But again I have way too much invested in him to start over.

Ugh! So much work to decided what to play.

Then there was WoW. I had last played in March of last year so not as much to relearn. Plus I had pre ordered the expansion so I was fully up to date. And I have always loved my Druid. So I am back in WoW. Likely only for a month or so but whatever. Curious to see what is new.

Darkhawke

thats cool have fun Spid .. I would play Wow if it garnered enough interest from this group .. But if not there are better mmo options for me..

I will most likely be into it heavy for a month then move on to something else. I like WoW but for me it only lasts for short spurts.

Spidubic

In game I decide to check the guild roster to see if anyone might have logged in recently. Holy crap! A month ago Acid had logged in. Wonder if he knows about this forum? And 4 days ago Relinna was online!

Spidubic

I guess I am not into WoW as much as I use to be. Played hard for a few days and now it has been three since I logged in. Ugh! SO much to do in WoW I thought it would be good for a month but I guess that is not the case.

On an interesting side note it has been a while since I paid for a sub. WoW showed up on the Visa and with the current crappy exchange rate it was close to $19 for the 30 day sub. Last time I subbed to a game it was closer to the $14.99.

Spidubic

No point in starting a new post since this one is still fairly fresh. Yes I am back in WoW again. For a single month most likely. When I log in what do I find but Acerbic (an Acid alt) is Guild Leader! Have not seen him online yet but oh man does that take me back in time. Need to get in game with a link to this website and see if we can get him reconnected with us.

Spidubic

I really need to make a note about the exchange rate from USD to CAN. Last time I subbed to WoW a few months ago the charge was $19. This time it was $20.42. Still playing WoW but once again it is not holding my interest. Pushed my Hunter from 43 to 50 which was fun but now lack a new goal. Love my Druid but he has so many things he could be doing it overwhelms me. Already cancelled the sub mainly due to not wanting to get dinged another $20+.

Think I will stick to single player games.

Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:

I really need to make a note about the exchange rate from USD to CAN. Last time I subbed to WoW a few months ago the charge was $19. This time it was $20.42. Still playing WoW but once again it is not holding my interest. Pushed my Hunter from 43 to 50 which was fun but now lack a new goal. Love my Druid but he has so many things he could be doing it overwhelms me. Already cancelled the sub mainly due to not wanting to get dinged another $20+.

Think I will stick to single player games.

well you coulda been playin on the EQ2 TLE server with me Dizz and Ash ....and still could .. great times ..

I really need to figure out my internet. Discovered that if I am playing WoW and the wife goes on the internet I get cut off. So if I am playing my wife cannot be on the web. Or if she is online I cannot play. Really have no idea what is going on.

Spidubic

Also did not realize the All Access Pass had dropped to $14.99. Kept thinking it was $19.99 even though I remember somewhere someone mentioning this drop. Hmmm...........

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> MMO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: