Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Spring is almost here!

Spring is just around the corner and pretty soon the trees will be in bud, the critters climbing out of their hibernation holes, and gamers everywhere will be shuttering their eyes against the burning sunshine.

:)

What is everyone up too? What are the plans for the new year?

Personally I am still loving Farm Simulator. Total hours combine of 2013 and 2015 will soon exceed my most played game ever, EQ2. And it is showing no sign of boring me to the point of playing something else. I still want to make a return even if brief to EQ2 and WoW. I bought the latest WoW expansion months ago so I figure I should try and experience it. Plus I would love to play EQ2 again simply because I love it and have so much invested in it. Beyond that who knows. Nothing else is really pulling at me.

Darkhawke

Cant wait for spring to get here myself , as we get ready for more snow overnight...

As for gaming .. soooo many good games to play and lil time ... i could literally never buy another game and still not be able to complete the collection i have ... But as for now i am playing..

for an ARPG - hittin season 2 of D3 pretty godd with my new wiz.. always fun..

MMO- FF14 currently at lvl 47 (max 50) .. but i really feel like i have barley scratched the surface in this truly great MMO 9 and during this time FF14 has managed to creep into my top 5 MMOs all time ...

Also MMO - been playin DCUO pretty good .. got to max lvl 30 .. and now runnin content to earn skill points gear ... very cool horizontal progressive system they have .. in a really fun Superhero MMO

Aside form that various TBS games that i play while watching my son and doing stuff around the house...

as far EQ2 goes .. let me know if ya gonna jump in , i still have SOE all Access and will install

My limited amount of uninterrupted time these days is not conducive to much MMO grinding so I have been enjoying some single player things like Hand of Fate, Minecraft with my daughter and most recently Darkest Dungeon on Rico's recommendation.

As for things to come...no idea. :)

really looking forward to pillars of eternity, and the witcher 3, at the current time. i mostly play a mixture of world of tanks, warthunder, and neverwinter for now. although, i have been enjoying all the telltales series, as they release them (wolf among us, the walking dead, tales from the borderlands, game of thrones).

Jump to: