Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
painegiver

re: D3 - ROS

so im 100% all in to D3 ros right now - and many of my online friends have been coming back to it - I really recommend that if you have D3 you give ros a try - its a lot of fun they have made many improvements with the loot 2.0 patch and the ROS expansion

also - can someone promote me in the guild?  I have lots of friends/family I can invite - either that or I can start a new guild with a questionable acronym - Paingivers Undersea Socialclubforthe Super Young

painegiver

soooooooo rather than wait for Dizz to crawl out of his Hobbit hole - I created a new guild - Brain is Optional - I have a bunch of friends and family already in, if you are playing D3 and want to join, let me know

Torvalis

i was playing a bit, but have found myself without time to really play it anymore. since i have hopped back into EVE and still playing WoT, also.

opps, sorry I was away on vacation this week. 

painegiver

no worries dizz

ive tried recruiting rico to the new guild be hes too loyal (stubborn - like a donkey) ;) 

seriously though - my guild is slowing growing and I have a few good friends and good d3 players in there - feel free to join if you guys want in on a bigger group

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: