Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Update of games played

Happy 2016! Feels like it has been forever since I posted on here. And a long time for anyone to post really. Going on 2 months?

Anyway, just a small update on whay I am playing. Still hard into Farm Sim 2015. Most hours ever for any game I have played. And if you add in Farm Sim 2013 hours it is by far the game I have played the most ever. And coming the end of October is Farm Sim 2017. Not expecting a huge change or anything really. From there I have been into Car Mechanic Simulator and then to top off playing simulation games I picked up Construction Simulator 2015 when it was on Steam sale. All in on simulations. LOL

Totally off of MMO's. Exchange rate killed them for me. And I just seem to lose interest in killing stuff. Go figure.

Maybe the second half of 2016 will see a resurgence in Defenders activity in the MMO realm.

Darkhawke

I am still hittin MMOs pretty hard as always .. Currently trying to to get max lvl in Ff14 53 rgiht now (60 is cap) Also trying to get Fishing to 50 ( 32 atm)

Great update due tommorrow with the Endless Dungeon ...

Also in the Warhammer emu when it is running .. lvl 40 RR 41

Other than that some single player mixed in nothing to crazy tho

I know Dizz is in many MMOs at this time ... you can subscribe and follow his adventures here...https://www.youtube.com/c/dizzarian

i would love to see this group get together in any game .. But it takes some effort and dedication which our group seems to have lost ...

Yep many mmos for me and enjoying making the videos for youtube so it keeps me pretty busy.  I've also been on a POE kick lately along with overwatch and factorio.

Farm Sim must have some kind of hypnosis in it that sucks people in like that.  Amazed you've been so hook for so long.

Ashenfield

Gaming has been pretty much a dead zone in my life for quite a while now.

I've barely even used the PC let alone gamed on it.

Still alive though :)

Ashenfield wrote:

Gaming has been pretty much a dead zone in my life for quite a while now.

I've barely even used the PC let alone gamed on it.

Still alive though :)

We should revoke your gamer card .. Unacceptable violations , despicable, disgrcaeful... Hideous shameful beahavior...

Planet Exlporers has finally Entered Beta this week , may peak your interest ...

Dizz is in STO ,, Me also ....................

Lotsa of great stuff to jump in ..

We should revoke your gamer card .. Unacceptable violations , despicable, disgrcaeful... Hideous shameful beahavior...

My gaming time has fallen to the side, replaced with trail running and starting Sunday, rock climbing.

Need to prepare for the real zombie apocalypse, instead of just the virtual one :)

Ashenfield wrote:

My gaming time has fallen to the side, replaced with trail running and starting Sunday, rock climbing.

Need to prepare for the real zombie apocalypse, instead of just the virtual one :)

The farm we board Jennifer's horse at was sold and as of September 2nd the friends we board with are taking ownership. Our board will be labour instead of $$$ so I expect to be doing more real farm work as opposed to simulated farming.

Torvalis

Right now, i play a mixture of games. armored warfare, war thunder, black desert online a little bit, some fallout 4 (have the season pass, and nuka world will drop this month). although, the near gaming future looks pretty bleak, not a lot i am interested in. Oh, and i just finished the first episode of telltales batman, which was really cool and i can't wait for more of that.

2nd episode of telltale batman was very good! i wanted eternal crusade, but there are too many bad reviews. waiting to hear if it gets patched up and becomes playable. space hulk: deathwing is looking good, though. I am debating whether to get battlefield 1, or not. Those are the soonest upcoming games that are on my radar. but next year is mass effect: andromeda!

Jump to: