Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Marvel Heroes 2015

I am hooked. No idea why I never played it when it first came out but now that I have I am having a blast! I keep bouncing from one hero to another trying their powers then moving on. Battles are fast and furious and where I am at the moment is dropping purple items. Woot! No idea how long this will last before I am bored but will enjoy the moment. Unfortunately that moment has pretty much killed any momentum FFXIV. Sadly the 14 day trial is likely to now go to waste.

Darkhawke

The only problem i found with MH , is that it is far to easy , i rarely felt challenged at all ... all the way to end game grind ..

It isn't really a challenge. But it is a blast to play characters from comics I have read for over 40 years. Pure simple fun and good times.

Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:

It isn't really a challenge. But it is a blast to play characters from comics I have read for over 40 years. Pure simple fun and good times.

true dat

Not as much of a fan of the DC Comics universe but it is free to play and something I also picked up on Steam when it first came out then promptly forgot. We shall see how it compares. Looks like the big difference is you make your own hero rather than be Batman for example.

Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:

Not as much of a fan of the DC Comics universe but it is free to play and something I also picked up on Steam when it first came out then promptly forgot. We shall see how it compares. Looks like the big difference is you make your own hero rather than be Batman for example.

i like DCUO much better .. more fun .. for starters .. better combat and class specialization ... better customization ... more immersive..

MH, I think, is the only game I have done a steam review for

my thoughts were - d2 with marvel hero's

its a great game - just a lot of fun - ricos criticism is true - it can be easy, but I enjoy leveling up new hero's, getting new gear, loot explosions - there is so much fun that the lack of challenge takes a long while to set in...it hasn't yet for me and ive been playing off and on for 2 years

there are end game raids - I haven't made it there yet...

but - ff14 is really winning me over - im really impressed with a WORKING LFG system - ive run 3 or 4 dungeons so far with pugs, lots of fun, not too hard but some challenge - a really good community, im in a small guild that is really helpful - crafting is INTERACTIVE, you can switch roles ON THE FLY, so many positives to this game and I just hit level 20/20 with pugilist/gladiator

I uninstalled swtor and its going to be my mmo of choice for the foreseeable future

Spidubic

Your thoughts on MH are spot on Pain.

I am half way through downloading DCUO. 20 gigs is a massive download for my internet. Which by the way MH is working quite well on.

Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:

Your thoughts on MH are spot on Pain.

I am half way through downloading DCUO. 20 gigs is a massive download for my internet. Which by the way MH is working quite well on.

you didnt like DCUO , Spid?

Installed DCUO but when I went to run it I kept running into issues. Got frustrated trying to figure them out and decided at this point it was not worth the hassle.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> MMO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: