Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: 7 Days to Die .. Info

First city raid went ok ... Me, PAin, and Ash .. was alot of action and fun .. But i think we could of lived a bit longer with better comms in mumble and teamwork..Gotta set up another run ..

Ash is in the process of bulding a great Defense tower facing east over Main door.. also a staked out Mine Field is also there(you go in you will come out in many lil pieces)

Also we are on the lookout for some corn to farm  so we can cook stew.. it has  been elusive to this point .. I have been thru alot of the Farmlands ... with no luck ...

Added an away camp .. North from base just over bridge .. look on the plateau to right ..LOts to explore and great hunting ground..

it is set up with food and water..   but try to bring majority of food back to base for now ..

Yeah had some fun on that city raid.  We definitely need to refine our strategy somewhat.  Stay together and and cover each others backs.

Also, despite it's hilarious outcome, walking in front of a loaded gun is not ideal, as Rico found out when I shot him point blank in the head.

just bought this today, 50% on steam. should be able to play a little bit tonight or tomorrow.

Jump to: