Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
painegiver

re: SMGs

yeah I found the SMG recipe - made a bunch of them and a crap ton of 10mm ammo in the western base - have fun

BTW I feel to powerful now - id like to start over with a random seed game and tweak some of the settings - lets discuss

Ashenfield

You do get to a point where you feel pretty tough eh? :)  Nightime isn't nearly as scary as it used to be.

I've kind of regretted not going for a random map, however, before considering a wipe, I think I can adjust some settings to turn up the heat.  See how strong we really feel.

Enemy spawn mode:  Currently normal (100%)  can be changed to 125% or 150%

Game difficulty: currently at 2 out of a possible 4.

Enemy difficulty: Currently Normal, the other option is Feral. (I don't know the difference)

feral means they can sense us through walls - sounds rough....

one of my considerations to start over is that I feel like we have hit all the major map POI's - ive hit all the military bases, we've been in the city - the sense of exploration has died off and combined with better gear, the lack of an endgame causes boredom to set in

id like to try the random seed - will the excitement of "what's over that hill, past that lake, in that new town...." help things last a little longer...

btw I really like this game - is a good find for the group, there are several others out there in the genre that we could try as well - see if we find one that is better?

Darkhawke

Planet Explorers just got another good update we could also run an Adventure map there...

I payed this server out until Feb18th, so it's available until then at least.

I have no trouble starting it over random if that's what people want to do with it.

But before that I will be kicking up the difficulty for a day or two to a week prior to a reset. I want to see how the defenses hold out against a horde.  (not feral, but increase the spawn rate and difficulty)

Not sure how to specifically attract a horde to the base though...

Ashenfield wrote:

Not sure how to specifically attract a horde to the base though...

Run around naked banging a metal pot with a wooden spoon?

Darkhawke

You have to pay for the server .. How much let me know if you need some money ..

And lets crank irt up this weekend .. Let me know when

http://7daystodie.com/merry-xmas-alpha-10-3-is-here/

Merry Christmas Survivalists,
well it’s a bit early for that but close enough in Navezgane. So in the spirit of Christmas the Fun Pimps come bearing gifts in the form of a shiny new build. Alpha 10.3 includes many new additions including: a large enhancement to our character customization system which now features custom hair, eye and skin color, select-able hairstyles and facial hair and over 30 new clothing variants. The build also includes several new custom store chains including a pharmacy, bookstore and hardware store, new cobblestone fort building, fixed dog ai, snow zombie sounds set and many more, fixes, tuning improvements and user requested fixes.

As always we recommend starting a new game with each patch, backwards compatibility is not guaranteed.

Also due to an upcoming change in our EAC Anti-cheat all servers must update to our 10.3 Dedi or turn off EAC by Monday Evening or they will no longer accept connections

Ashenfield

Well that sort of forces our hand.

Did it wipe us?

server is up - everything seems ok

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: