Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashenfield

re: ArcheAge Guild

So what do we think?  Create or Join?

re: Guild /this was for Ashes thread , dunno what happen

Well that depends on what you want to accomplish in game, for some Trading /Crafting is paramount, Others a mix with PVE , and others end game means FvF land control , Castle Sieges , Me i like all these things , but require a strong coordiantated guild to accomplish these things, which i currently have 3-4 on my radar .............

Now i dont want to discourage anyone from Archeage as all play forms are enjoyable and viable, But our lil grouip can never accomplish what i would want from AA , and would not even be taken seriously as part of an allinance...My i deal guild will be FVF /Trading and Crafting focused about 35 -50 memebers, close knit FvF group that can coordiante well, that being said i will roll an alt Healer for a Defenders Guild if some want to go that route ... Asmall guild can suceed at many of these approches ,.............

AA really is a great game for any play style , Crafter /Trader / Farmer/ Naval combat ,Castle Siege , Gorilla tactics,or Mercenarys and hire yourselves out to highest bidder , also entire Poirate Guilds exist.. and PVE or any combinantion of these styles.................

But Rico will be looking for a guild as described above , you guys let me know what ya wanna do i will roll up an alt this weekend fort a Defenders guild either way ..............

PS , move it if you can Ash

Moved your post Rico.

I'm pretty casual these days and play time is sporadic.  I'll dabble in a lot without going to heavy into anything so I'm not going to join anywhere that requires me to treat this as a second job. :)

That being said, it would be nice to have a group of like minded folks I could hang and kill stuff with. :)

Agreed Ash , my time also much differnet than a few years ago ,But i can play enough still to make a difference and would like to be able to do the FvF etc when i do have time , We need the a good guild fit, and they are out there just gotta weed thru till we find a mid-sized coordinated friendly guild with no log in reqs .. And like i said we can make a Defenders guild for alts or mains ..

Decided on Ascension for Rico , Nidous also joined up , seem like a good guild , already in an allaince , good size but dont wont to get zerg size, They do Trade runs and promote communtiy , and are active in FvF , let me know if anyone esle wants an invite

right now, it is mostly casual, playing for the story. i cant do anything worthwhile with crafting/farming or whatever, since i dont have patron labor points are hard to come by. i might do pvp, but without a group that seems impossible. so, mostly just leveling/pve for me currently. i wouldnt mind a little defenders group, so we can chat and group up for dungeons/etc. been providing ash with stuff i have harvested, not sure if he can use it all, but i wasnt able to use any of it. so, if anyone needs something specific, maybe he has it?

So i left Ascension tonite , altho they held promise i had 1 fear going in and it was they were willing to attack faction , And apparnetly its pretty agrresive i cant be part of that , so the search goes on , was speaking with lantus tonite Leader of http://www.ragnarokguild.com/what-we-do They seem to have good direction , and currently Guild ships and farmland that can be used .. Anyone have any inpput , chk out there site and share yer thots

n Another guild that has great promise is Ranger Corps , 98 members , again no Faction attacking unless to defend , Guild Farms and Ships , Gelotri there leader was very convicing ... Here is there Site .. http://rangercorps.guildlaunch.com/

Me and Nidous talked about this and both spoke with Gelotri of ranger Corps , really seems like a great fit for us , so we joined up , chk outt here site and let us know if you are interested or message Gelotri in game ..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: