Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dizzarian

re: Divinity Original Sin On Sale Today!

Rico says this is amazing and we should all get it.   With it being one of the first daily sales at 20% off I'm getting it.  It has coop so we all might be able to group up and have some fun with it.

Darkhawke

yea, i been testing this for a year now , but i always stop at a certain point and reroll new classes , that being said this will bea top 5 RPG to date , and shouldnt be missed by any fan of the genre , it does have multi player ,coop and local/global chat which is very cool...

May be fun if we get enough to go thru it the first time as a group, i think 4 is the max .. 

Wow just checked Dizzs info and yea 32$ ..is an amzing deal for the amount of gameplay here ..

Bastards.  There goes my steam sale budget.

When we playing? :)

I have been watching the sale but not buying. I have so many games right now that have either been played once or twice or never. Most are Steam sales. But when is a sale really a sale? If I never play the game then is the %50 off really a deal?
Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
I have been watching the sale but not buying. I have so many games right now that have either been played once or twice or never. Most are Steam sales. But when is a sale really a sale? If I never play the game then is the %50 off really a deal?

Spid , really dun know what to say to ya .. but gonna try .. First , game is worth every cent of its price , altho you should of grabbed it on sale... Orginal Sin will be GOTY and will be a top 5 all time RPG to date..

As far as you not playing that i will respond to , ( as your friend) you to seem to have been in a very long funk for a variety of reasons , i think one is your connection affects your online experience badly .. But you know that dont matter to us , and we are all on Steam every nite , i usually go out of my way to annoy everyone equally :) ( they will tell you that , and try to get everyone involved in stuff as best as i can..

Me and Ash are playing Planet Explorer again on his server and i really think you would like that if you gave it more of a chance.. And Me Ash Pain and Dizz will alll be playing Original Sin on coop with the drop in drop out method should be fun.. I have seen you on Steam twice this past month both times said hi but no response , to see what you are up to or if you wanted to jump in any games ..

Now i know all of us havent been in any mmo as a guild for quite some time , and i would  really like to us agree on one .. But that will come . in time .. Until then there are plenty of games on Steam to have fun with .. ...

Anyhow jump in here with us... not the same wqithout Spid about ..

Keep Safe Friend ...........Rico

I am horrible at keeping an eye on Steam. I rarely notice anyone saying hi. I totally missed Dizz the other night till I was about to shut the computer down. Part of it is likely due to gaming on a notebook for the last few months. Only so much real estate to work on. I generally play games with nothing else running. Been since last Fall since I was in the basement on my main computer. Mostly due to it being such a cold winter. The well room door is in my computer room and when the pump is running it makes a heck of a racket. In the winter I keep the door open to keep the pump from freezing. So I don't game down there in the cold months.

As for gaming I am having a blast in Wildstar. I am a lowly level 18 atm but am having so much fun doing other stuff leveling is taking a backseat.

Torvalis

after watching the trailers today, i am wishing i would have picked it up when on sale. i will most likely be grabbing sometime soon, probably in a couple weeks. hopefully it goes on sale again.

Jump to: