Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: What is everyone doing?

Been nearly two weeks without posts on here so figured everyone is busy doing something. Me. I am surprisingly enjoying Farm Simulator 2013. It has quite the large mod base with people adding different tractors and other equipment and vehicles all the time. Always loved tractors and farm equipment so it is fun to play around with it all. Plus every day someone adds new stuff that I can add into my game. Other than that I have dabbled in EQ2. Sadly I have not been back into LotrO since Christmas and my 3 month sub is seeming more and more like throwing away money.
Darkhawke

i am still in LOTRO and playing regularly having a great time , played Marvel Heroes .. but the game is way to easy and no challenge at all ..so its unistalled...

I stopped posting Guild nItes because you guys werent particpating .. so i am not going to watse my time any longer , trying to get this group to do anyhting.. it is futile ...

other than that playing some single player games on Steam .. NW2 and M&M X Legacy is now released .. fun stuff .. 

been playing lotro mostly, but some other single/multis too. i just finished the banner saga (turn based), probably one of the best games i have played in quite some time. just downloaded blackguards (its a dark eye turn based game), but i havent installed it yet. other than that, a little bit of random spurts of battlefield 4 and world of tanks.

Torvalis wrote:

been playing lotro mostly, but some other single/multis too. i just finished the banner saga (turn based), probably one of the best games i have played in quite some time. just downloaded blackguards (its a dark eye turn based game), but i havent installed it yet. other than that, a little bit of random spurts of battlefield 4 and world of tanks.

Banner Saga hs a nicw stroy but other than that repetive and boring ... Blackguards is a much better game imo

Darkhawke wrote:

I stopped posting Guild nItes because you guys werent particpating .. so i am not going to watse my time any longer , trying to get this group to do anyhting.. it is futile ...

I tried to make the last two but by the time I get home and online it is after 9pm. So I gave up. My game time the last few months is basically 9:30pm EST to 10pm EST. 10:30pm if I am lucky. Playing by myself is really my only option with such a narrow window.

Dizzarian

Well I'm still playing lotro almost daily but mostly in the mornings. Other than that I got on a heavy skyrim kick for a bit.

Guild nights will start back up soon I've just not been able to make them due to rl stuff I've needed to work on.  

Any ideas on guild night? I'd like to say lotro but it doesn't really lend itself to a good guild night as there is no mentoring which makes it hard for us all to group up reguardless.

Ashenfield

Mostly a single player kick lately as well.

Went hard into Skyrim for a time.

Not sure what's on my radar at the moment to be honest. 

Futzing around with the odd thing in my steam library, but no doing anything too exciting overall.

Today because it has been itching at the back of my brain like an icepick I subbed to WoW for a month. I decided I need to scratch the itch and stop it. And who do I see has logged in to WoW in the last week or so but Acid! There is a blast from the past.
Darkhawke

Dizzarian wrote:

Well I'm still playing lotro almost daily but mostly in the mornings. Other than that I got on a heavy skyrim kick for a bit.

Guild nights will start back up soon I've just not been able to make them due to rl stuff I've needed to work on.  

Any ideas on guild night? I'd like to say lotro but it doesn't really lend itself to a good guild night as there is no mentoring which makes it hard for us all to group up reguardless.

I ahve tried so many times with so many games ..you guys figure it out ..and let me know

honestly, i couldnt tell you what would be a good one for us. I think that i have lost the majority of my interest in mmos. right now, the only one sort of interesting to me, is lotro, and i dont think that will last much longer. i think i am kind of put off of them lately, maybe when eqnext comes out that will change, but i am not holding my breath.

Jump to: