Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dizzarian

re: EQ2 New Tips

Alright so I've found some things out the last couple of days that is worth passing on.

First, doing Player made dungeons is worth while. If you look in the SC store there is a whole section called "Dungeon Maker" In there is all sorts of items that can be bought with the Marks you get from playing dungeons. One of them being a Flying Mount for 500 Marks! This will by pass the need to do the 5 day flying mount quest but you do have to be level 85. Oh and you can easily rack up 100 marks every 5-10 minutes so well worth while.

Next, be sure to check out your /claim There are tons of items in there like ring that buffs your speed.. a free fall cloak.. xp potions and the most important "Orb of Concentrated Memories" which is a 5 year reward but I think most of us have it. This item will refill your rested xp. So if you no longer have rested xp (vitality bonus) use this so you are still doubling you xp!
Spidubic

Don't accumulate unspent AA points. Spend them! Up to level 50 or so I would say you are okay not spending AA points but if you are a returning player with a level 70+ spend them. Discovered with Ogek today that a level 83 with no AA points used is comparable to a level 50 playing against level 80 mobs. You do very little damage and they hurt you bad. After I spent most of my points I found I live longer and mobs die quicker. A night and day difference. Holy crap!

Above level 50 spend the AA points!
Dizzarian

double xp weekend starting today so get in and level up!
Spidubic

Crafting has changed. You no longer get bonus XP for the first time you create an item from a recipe.

The best way to level crafting is crafting writs.
Spidubic

At the City Merchant you can buy 75 plat for 5 Loyalty points. Rico wondered if it was a one time thing so I bought 75 plat. I still have the option to do it again so it looks like a repeatable buy.
Spidubic

If you are using EQ2 Maps and you are getting a blank map in dungeons or it does not seem to be working go into the EQ2 directory and delete the eq2.ini file. Then run the EQ2 Maps updater. This will rebuild the eq2.ini file. It is suppose to change it to make it work but it does not sometimes. Deleting the eq2.ini file will let it make a new one which seems to solve the problem.

After doing all this I realized I had not been using the EQ2 maps at all since I came back.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> EQ2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: