Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Beastlord

Due to a dog afraid of thunderstorms and a dog that is not feeling well I could not sleep last night so I took my Beastlord out to Steamfront and laid waste to the area. Gained 4 levels while learning a lot. First off a BL with pet and merc are a dangerous combo. The quests I was receiving were slowly getting into the 40's and turning orange which was leading me to fight orange mobs. Now typically on Ogek my Monk I avoid orange mobs. Too long a fight or a losing battle. Death if I gained an add. Mercs have helped this as Ogek can take orange mobs now. But what I discovered on my BL was leveling goes faster fighting orange mobs and ignoring the quests. Four kills would get me 10% of a level and the kills were pretty fast. So I spent a couple of hours just running around killing mobs much like grinding to 50 in AC2. Circle the area and catch the respawns. When I logged last night Darkstryder was level 40 and fully outfitted armor and weapons. I have now devoted all adventure xp to AA points so I can do the quests in the zone without outleveling them and push my AAs up.

Super tired this morning but it was an awesome night.
Darkhawke

Like i said , probably the most OP class in the game ....

But still fun .. you need to challenge yourself with a BL

Beastlord + Mercenary = A convergence of overpoweredness. Fighting mobs nearly 10 levels my senior with little worries. Even Heroics, adds, and bad pulls. Nothing concerns the BL/Merc combo.
Spidubic

For the last day or so I have had all adventure XP going to AA points as the quests in Steamfont were all a good level for my BL. This amazingly got me 20 odd AA points. But he quests are getting harder so I will be putting all XP back into adventuring again for a couple of levels.
Spidubic

Dinged 60 last night on my BL. He is still a beast. With Warder and Merc he rips through mobs so easy it makes you over confident and liable to get in over your head. He is 14 levels below my Conjuror Amokk and may even pass him. Depends on how things go as I really want to get another character to 80+.
Spidubic

Beastlord is now 70. Took a month but there was a two week layoff. He still kicks ass. Should pass my Conjuror shortly at 74. Shooting to make him the next class to 80.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> EQ2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: