Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: F2P restrictions eased in EQ2

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/03/07/everquest-everquest-ii-repeal-f2p-restrictions-on-class-race/#continued

"Now that players can check out more combinations, they'll want to share equipment with new toons. This, too, will be possible as full shared bank space will be granted to everyone regardless of pay level. Pack rats will also appreciate that all available bag slots will be open for use."

Oh yeah! Those two things make me happy.
Darkhawke

are u playing EQ2 or have an interest....?

Haven't played in months. Might go back just to see what's up. Just a visit since when I go back now I always feel so far behind and out of touch.
Dizzarian

Good for them finally going back and correcting it, some of those things were boneheaded to begin with.
Spidubic

Another big change to how F2P works:

2. Membership changes

a. We are thrilled to announce that we are removing the item restrictions from both Free and Silver accounts. No more item-unlocking! We felt that the restrictions weren't in keeping with a positive experience so we removed it!

b. Gold Members are going to get permanent increases to Coin Loot (15% increase) and Mount Speed (10% increase) added to their membership benefits.

No more item restrictions! Wow! I am really impressed with how Sony has come around on their F2P plan. When they first started EQ2 F2P the restrictions were very harsh. Now they are the best of any F2P game.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> EQ2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: