Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Personal Harvest Depot

Finally got Tinkering to 440 which allows me to make a Personal harvest Depot. Pretty much same thing as what is in the Guild Hall just designed for houses. This allows two things. I get to empty my bank as it was full of crafting materials. Secondly I can now craft in my house by using Portable Crafting Tables. Thus when or if it gets to a point no one but me is playing and I cannot keep up with the status needed to keep the Guild Hall open I can still craft like I was in the Guild Hall.
Spidubic

Slacaxe, my 92 Alchemist now has a Gathering Goblin so I have three pet harvesters that I can collect from every two hours. Going to split items between Ogek's house and the Guild Hall and try to fill in low materials. Also built myself a fuel depot for my house so all my crafters can craft anything at my house as well as the Guild Hall. Once I get a few other things done I want to start stock piling food and drink as I never seem to have what I need when I want it.
Darkhawke

your reaslly kikin some craftin butt latley Spid... great job..

i have been putting all my low lvl harvestables in the guild chest ..

For whatever reason I just got hooked on the crafting part lately. I now have three pets that will go out and harvest whatever level I choose and in two hours I can gather it and send them out again. Want to try and split their harvested items between my depot and the guild as well as fill in any areas we are lacking so no one has to worry about being short of materials.

As for tinkering I plan to make some BFC 3000's to put in the guild bank so we can all have some cephalopod fun. tongue out Except you have to be a certain level.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> EQ2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: