Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Crafting at 90+

Was messing around on my level 90 Alchemist to get a level so he is ready for Ogek when he eventually hits 91. In the middle of crafting I get a message that I received a Prestige Point. Had totally forgot you get 1 point per 20% of a crafting level past 90. So I went and look at what I can do with the points. Basically there are three trees that each focus on certain things.

Salvaging which is all about the materials. Track Nodes skill, a goblin that goes out and harvests for you. Salvage materials from an item. Etc.

Experimentation which helps in crafting items and allows you to improve an item to make it better with stats.

Mass Production which is geared towards making stuff faster.

For Ogek the Provisioner Mass Production is where I am aiming. It will allow me to make more that 2 food items at a time. I will finally be able to make food and drink for the guild in bigger quantities in a shorter time. No more 2 at a time slowly. 5, 10, 25,50, 100 at a time is what will come eventually.

Mind you I like the Salvaging idea of sending a Goblin out to do my harvesting. so Salvaging looks cool as well.
Spidubic

I would really like to know why crafting hooks me in MMOs? Provisioned is max level 95 and has tradeskill prestige points spent in mass production and Goblin Gatherer. I also did a long series of quests that got me a Pack Pony. Both are summoned pets that you tell what level to harvest and set them on their way. Two hours later they return with a ton of harvested materials. This is really helping with my new addiction which is levelling tinkerer on Ogek.
Darkhawke

Thats great stuff Amokk, wish i had more patience for crafting .. was doing a bit today and am going to be making gear for my warden i think ..

on another note ive been dumping all tiers of harvestables into the GH chest ..

Tinkering is definitely crafting for the long time player with lots of plat or time. AS you progress you use more materials so but the time I have reached the T6 and T7 level I am using 15-20 loam and porous loam which is 70-79. 10 combines per stack of 200 and that stack sells for 10 plat on AH. Needless to say Tinkering leveling has halted while I gather more materials.
Torvalis

tell me what you need exactly, i might have some stuff i can throw your way.

well, i put tons of loams from all the tiers i had in the guild crafting box, i think it will be enough to get you somewhere at least. if you need anything other than that for 50-79 mats, let me know, and i will see what i can part with.

Thanks Torv! I have had my two gathering pets running all morning as well so I should be set for materials.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> EQ2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: