Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashenfield

re: CCGs

So mr Rico has me playing some card games that are pretty interesting.

First up, Card Hunter. This is a fun game with a very polished feel to it. Still in beta. Combination of deck building mechanics, plus the strategy of moving your characters on an environment grid to take on the hordes. Placement and environment consideration is essential to winning in this one.
Lots of fun.

Second one is Forgotten Myths.
This is more of a traditional CCG, but it is definitely a fun one. What I really like about this one is their goal to make the game run on any platform. Native apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, a browser based client, and android tablet support.
I love being able to run it wherever I go. (Assuming I have internet access, which is a requirement)
The game play is what you would expect from a CCG with static board layout. Lots of cards, lots of strategy.
The UI could use some work as it can be clunky at times, particularly on the Android client, but it's a got a solid base. With some usability changes it could be very good.

Fun stuff, quick fix gaming. Happy

re: CCGs

Glad you are likin those Ash , both are very good games , and lots of fun..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: