Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Dying with style......mostly

I was a little late but did get into EQ2 for some fun with Rico and Dizz. I have to say Sony really nailed a lot of awesome with EQ2. Rico and Dizz mentored down to my level and we hit Runnyeye. Only three of us in a dungeon normally would be a problem. Not in EQ2. We popped our Mercs and we are now a group of six. But typical Defenders we die. First big room we cockily run in and get wiped. So we slow down and start reaping the rewards. Died at the next boss embarrassingly to his epic fart. Charged in again and I was one farted. Luckily Rico was laying down heavy fire and managed to step out of the gas. Onward to the end boss who we engaged quickly in battle. Boom! I am down again. At which point our mighty leader Dizzarian cries over chat, "Oh my god! He's Epic. Run! We can't win." As Dizz is running away his Merc rezzes me. The boss is now at half health so we move in deciding it is a fight to the death. Our reward was an Exquisite Chest.

Awesome night! And one that would not ave happened in most other MMOs.
Dizzarian

when you dropped I was like "not again" and ran when I saw the epic.

What a memorable night, great fun can't wait to do it again.
Spidubic

I swear my Monk has to be wearing paper armor and deodorant that attracts the mobs. Most fun I have had in game in a long time.
Darkhawke

was a great time, EQ2 always gives us good guild nites , was a really fun run , i know Spid got a 3 or 4 nice gear upgrades Dizz grabbed a master book , and we learned that you should never rob any banks with Dizz...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: