Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: What are you playing?

So got my PC upgraded , and moved the FIOS to 1st floor (converted the 3rd bedroom to playroom for baby) , so gaming was a bit on the back burner, but with that out of the way ...

My MMO is still UO , always something great to do..

I have been really enjoying Warlock , (just a great TBS) if you are a fan of Civ at all this will fit you well as it is just as deep and strategic but in a high fantasy setting..

GW2 , even with the BIG WvW update is really about to get unistalled ( shame , so much potential , so lil creativity and original tjhot) = a bland game..

dabbled back into D3 , meh ,, why why the mechanics they used for this game with the Ah and RMAH , and supressing drop rates are a big fail..

spending some time in POE , with my Templar andd waitinf for Guild Nites..

Well that the majority of my time .. also i have found a very cool rouge like Minecraft survival game very cool very deep ... Wayward .. can be found here... http://www.unlok.ca/wayward/

I know Spid is in STO a bit .. whats everyone else doing?

for an online game, i play a bit of sto, mechwarrior online, planetside 2, and poe. been playing bioshock infinite, and resident evil 6, though. waiting for neverwinter, and debating picking up defiance or not. i played the beta weekend and liked it, but i dont think it will have enough content.

My time spent gaming over the last month can be counted in minutes. Nothing is grabbing me. I don't even feel like logging in. My main machine must be feeling quite lonely.
Ashenfield

as of late I have been playing nothing.
My schedule is having me wake up at 4am every day so usually after dinner and getting the kids to bed I'm wiped. Happy

I have decided on a bit of an oddball path. I have read a lot of stuff about World of Tanks over the last couple of years and always wanted to try it but being all PvP I have held off. Until now. I am going to give it a go and see what happens. Will it frustrate me or keep me excited to play? Time will tell.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: