Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Spidubic

re: AC2 Lives again

Saw a Tact in Rithwic today. He had two small turrets which I did not think possible. I think he was AFK just letting his turrets kill mobs. Anyway it was so awesome to see the Tactician back in action. Really makes me want to get my going. Amokk will still be an Elementalist as I like the mobility they have compared to a Tact. Mind you in the right spot a Tact was cool with turrets laying waste while walls protected.
Ashenfield

just started crafting today. Have my human exotic up to 18.
some reasonable money in those practice recipes.

Just like a bicycle you don't forget. Started surveying and realized I was counting steps. Depending on the answer after stopping my count changed. Did not take long to start nailing resources. Funny how it starts coming back.
Spidubic

/rant
Think I am going back to Rift for a while or go do something else. I am having no luck playing AC2. The lag was bad but the server crash rollbacks have made it unplayable for me. Three nights in a row I have went to play only to either crash the server immediately and be unable to log in or play for 10 minutes, server crash, rollback, all progress lost. I know it is an old game and in beta at the moment but I am losing patience with the whole thing.
/rantoff
Darkhawke

You must really be havin some bad luck Spid , i have experienced a few crashes and rollbacks the longest was a 10 minute roll ... No big deal . but i really have had to restrain my self as not to lvl to quickly .. And have been getting done what i set out to..

And folks are lvlin fast so somethings wrokin as there are lvl 50s already...

Ahh well either way an update should be coming soon

It has to be my timing. Last three nights the only time I have really gotten to play has been after 9pm. I am based out of Cavendo which from what I am reading is where a lot of the crashes occur. I don't mind the occasional crash, it is all part of the old game beta. But to crash, come back, play for another 5-10 minutes and crash again. Rinse and repeat. I have even went and did something else for 30 minutes,come back, and have the game crash again. 11:25am as I type this the game has just crashed again, 10 minutes in.
Darkhawke

Finished Osteth Vaults and got my Crag recall..(handy)
Finisehed Rashans Revenge and got a useless sword for a Ranger ... but XP was nice

Finished 2nd mount quest in Prosper ring ... goos stuff great xp there btw..

Ohh and also and i just cauhgt this a bit laate but if you get to 18-20 and seem a lil stuck as what to do take the portal from Cavendo to Omishan there are quests there for lvl 20 that can fill in ..

Has anyone gotten a Bow Symbol... ? I need ..

Spidubic wrote:
/rant
Think I am going back to Rift for a while
/rantoff

storm legion is fun!
Darkhawke

Got to lvl 26 last nite , and go the Araki vault completed , server was very stable with no crashes , but i think they have put a pop cap on it for now .. while they continue to work.. Still hopin they add another server .. Seems to be enough interest to open a DArktide rule server .. we will see

Definite server population cap. Talk on the forums has changed from crashes to sever full messages.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> AC2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: