Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: AC2 Guild

Got a chance to speak to Dizz briefly this morning regarding this..

And he wants to start Defenders again and we will try to do a bit of recruiting , as before(and im all for giving this a chance ) .. we dont need alot .. Just Defender like folks ..

So we got the 4 of us for sure , not sure what Pain has in mind for Ac2 ..He would make 5 .. Pain

But we need to get in game and swear to Dizz to get this going .. so..........

Where and When works for you guys

Pretty sure Friday, Saturday, Sunday night after 8pm EST I can get on to get the guild going. Doubtful Monday thru Wednesday.
Darkhawke

Aight i manged to catch up to Dizz and get sworn this morning , so we got this started , but we need 10k Gold to name Allegiance, i had 3k to donate gonna grind a bit more craftin this afternoon to get more..

I will try to get on later tonight. My lag has been replaced with server crashes and rollbacks which pretty much have negated any forward progress I make. Managed to get rolled back three times last night and once tonight. Each one wiped any progress I had made. Needless to say not much into playing at the moment if I lose everything I work for.
Ashenfield

Busy few days, this weekend was a gaming write off and a bit of a blur. The next couple days will be as well.
After all settles I'll get sorted.

I hit lvl 20 o my Ranger tonight , got my pet Lasher .. to much fun.. Dam i missed this game..

Anyhow gonna sit tight @ 20 with him and wait for others to catch up and start levling my Tumerok healer , who BTW needs to swar to someone..........cant swear to myself hopefully we find a way to resolve this ...

Cannot wait to hit 20 on my Elementalist and get my sand pets. Loved running around with them. really helped in killing stuff. Hit 16 today after quite a grew trying days. Mostly running around surveying and killing everything in my way. One more level and I may jump to Omishan. So much stuff going on at he moment with holidays but hope at so e point to get in the guild.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> AC2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: