Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Spidubic

re: Rift - The many faces of Amokk

Dinged 44 last night on my Mage. Beginning to wonder if she may surpass Amokk in levels at some point. Been using a Tempest/Chloro build which makes an awesome melee attacker that still has range and heals as they fight. A tank that does kick ass damage. Longer lasting and faster killing than my Warrior! From what I am reading on the forums I am not alone in my feelings about the Warrior. We can take less damage as well as deal less. A lot of nerfing from beta that has ended up going overboard. It has also pigeonholed us into certain soul builds for maximum efficiency. In SL I can kill anything one on one slowly. Add in an extra mob and while I can still do it it becomes less of a certainty. Three mobs and I am running. Unless my soul build has a sleep skill then I can get through. On my Mage last night at level 43 I was killing 3 and more mobs 45+ and while tricky there was less worry than on my Warrior. So odd to think a Mage has less worry about dying than a Warrior. The world is all topsy turvey.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Rift All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: