Torvalis

re: GW2 November Event - The Lost Shores

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/november-2012/

looks fun!

nice going to check it out
painegiver

I logged in Saturday morning but there was nothing but fetch quests and scavenger hunts.

I logged back in the Sunday (i missed the Saturday 3:00pm event) and went to the new island and ran the group event -

it was a long event, i logged in about 1/3 to halfway through. It was mostly grindy DPS races - its was ok as there were different phases and you did move across the island, but the mobs had massive amounts of HP and just took a long time to bring down

recieved several yellows and orange items (im selling one of them for 2 gold on the AH)

if they did one of these every weekend i could see that as being a draw, but as of right now other than WvW and the dungeons i have not ran yet, i dont see me in GW2 right now, especially with so much going on in RIFT.
Ashenfield

I did about 3/4 of the bug event on Sunday and it was pretty fun. Lots of fun to see a whole band of people wiped out in a matter of seconds Happy

It was amusing overall. Herding the Ancient back toward the cave was interesting but a bit on the long side during some parts.

I missed out on the chest drop though as I was called away for dinner.

The best part was the 45 minutes that my 5 year old gnome sat on my lap and yelled at me every time my health started to get low. Eventually I told her what key to hit when she thought I was too low to throw my heal.

Good times.

Jump to: