Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dizzarian

re: PvP battlegrounds

So today I checked out the pvp stuff in the Mists and I must say while it's pretty typical of what we've seen in other games it's been tweeked just enough to make it seem so good.

When you join you're either on red or blue (you'll be wearing the colors) and it's your typical hold control points. whoever gets to 500 wins.

Now here's the thing when the game is over you're starting right back up on a new map with the same people but not your same team. So your enemy from the previous round may be your ally this round. It's great because you start to figure people out and know when to run and when to hold or gang up.

You have special gear in these pvp battles and gain victory points that basically kind of level you up on a different track from everything else. And I think you can spend the victory on other things.

Definitely check it out, I'm not a huge fan of battlegrounds but like everything in gw2 it's done so well and it's yet another way to have fun.
Ashenfield

Yeah, pretty good for some quick action Happy
Fun pick up games as a nice change.

Sounds cool. Will have to give them a try.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Guild Wars 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: