Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: GW2 - WvW

Still need to get in and give WvW a shot. At head start it seemed that all three servers were splitting things evenly but I see the last couple of days Jade Quarry which is a known PvP server is slamming us and the other server, typically dominating with over 85%.
Spidubic

First WvW tonight. Initial battle was 50 vs 50 all massed on a tiny bridge. Way too many red and green names and colored flashes to experience much of anything. First five minutes was one minute of fighting and four minutes running back. Then things spread out and settled down which was better. Went ranged because Melee got me killed too much. But next time I may try the edges of battle as Ash suggested. Things will definitely improve as I get more time under my belt. And learn the ropes. Of course there were people trying to lead but most were just following the pack or doing their own thing. The leaders did avoid the Jade Quarry group I assume due to them being highly organized.
Spidubic

Looks like we are now facing two new servers. Sea of Sorrows and Sanctum of Rall.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Guild Wars 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: